Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3822011;
    Beauty while skin deep is different things to different people. Just curious! Did Gia get a cheek job on her face or is it bec' of botox? It's obvious she's done something to her face, obvious it's not the one she was born with.
    Her lips look "jokerish" to me so I think those have that Restalyn plumping stuff in them. They just look really, really abnormal to me (the shape and how large they are on her). Cheeks...not sure! But I definitely think something has been done to her lips!

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3821936;
    I personally think, with Tenley being F2 and having the "cheating ex-husband" story -- she will be a perfect Bachelorette. Yes, her voice may be grating at times but overall, I think she is ready to move on and she is gorgeous! She has the perfect story, similar to Jason's (well, a little -- with the "ex" issue).
    Oh, how I wish, but I think you and I are the only ones that think that way. I don't get excited for Ali or Gia, but I'm afraid those are the only 2 choices.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nuanced;3821998;
    This was my read on it too.... and as it got closer and she really was leaving, I think he had second thoughts... like he said to Chris... "What if the woman of my dreams walks out of here tonight." (paraphrasing)..

Then he wanted her to stay just in case he did decide she was the final one.
    When it is put all together, the bolded sentence is it in a nutshell.

Now she came to him and said she didn't know what she was going to do. She wanted him to help her. The only thing he could do to help her and what she wanted and needed to hear was that she was going to be the final one. He told her he couldn't guarantee her that he would put a ring on her finger. In a VO he told us he was falling for all four of them.

Odd, though, that even when Chris pointed out to him the situation he would find himself in if he talked her into staying at the expense of her job, he still wanted her to stay even though he himself wasn't sure she would be the final one.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fanatic

Funny the ex inlaws have come out swinging and Vienna did not do that today but said something nice about the guy, I wonder how they are feeling tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;3821989;
    He was trying to get across that it is not all about looks. What makes you think by that statement he was saying the F1 isn't beautiful.
    Because it sort of acknowledges that she may not be beautiful. As in "Well, she's beautiful IN MY EYES, even though she may not be IN YOUR EYES." A better way to phrase it is simply "She is beautiful."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3822004;
    Okay, I'm going to say this. I don't believe anything Jake says in his interviews, well not all he says. If he meant he wasn't only there for the most beautiful girl, but just a girl he could fall in love with, then I think that fills my desire to get to the bottom of that interview snippet. I don't think he was saying the one I pick will not be beautiful, only that it was not his number one priority. You know the horndog thing and all! Its an honest mistake to read more into that little snippet of the interview.
    I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3822009;
    Sorry - I don't agree - the headboards don't match - the lamps don't match - the windows don't match............ unless they are all decorated differently - but every room I have seen has wal sconces by the bed - no lamps
    That's okay... disagreement is good for sussing out stuff.

As I said, I don't think it's the identical room, but the headboards do look the same to me, just that Jakes's looks a bit taller because his bed is unmade and there are no pillows against it - so you see it from the top of the mattress up. What sold me is the molding frame thing. You can see it in the pic I posted and see it really clearly on my TV [on my TV the screen shows more of the right]. I don't think that two different resorts would use the same molding in the same style.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3822029;

As I said, I don't think it's the identical room, but the headboards do look the same to me, just that Jakes's looks a bit taller because his bed is unmade and there are no pillows against it - so you see it from the top of the mattress up. What sold me is the molding frame thing. You can see it in the pic I posted and see it really clearly on my TV. I don't think that two different resorts would use the same molding in the same style.
    The headboard in Jakes room looks curved to me the one in the room you found is more square.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3822029;

As I said, I don't think it's the identical room, but the headboards do look the same to me, just that Jakes's looks a bit taller because his bed is unmade and there are no pillows against it - so you see it from the top of the mattress up. What sold me is the molding frame thing. You can see it in the pic I posted and see it really clearly on my TV. I don't think that two different resorts would use the same molding in the same style.
    IA, i think that it is a match!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3821186;
    I like Gia, but I can't take a season of that baby voice. It's unbearable at times.
    Ditto! Tenley has a bit of a baby voice too! Brings up the ex waaayyy too much. I can't believe Ali left because of her job. That would have all been sorted out before she signed up for this gig...don't ya think? If J picks Vienna, I can't see it lasting and I think that Ali will be back in the picture, maybe not during the show, but later.