Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3821760;
    He told her he wanted her to stay on, but he couldn't guarantee her he would put a ring on her finger. We hear him say in VOs that he cares for her, but he is falling for others too. Now, he can't tell her he loves her, or she is the one; however, there are ways that he could have reassured her IF he had truly felt confident in himself that she was the one. They showed us that conversation with Chris Harrison about how awkward it would be if he decided on someone else for a reason. Jake was not that confident that Ali was THE ONE.

He could have said something like, "We had two dates, and of everyone I think of you all the time. I want to think of you for the rest of my life. Please give me that chance."

He didn't give her the reassurance because he wasn't confident enough that she was the one. When you put all of it together, what she said, he said, and what Chris Harrison said, that is what the edit is telling us.
    This was my read on it too.... and as it got closer and she really was leaving, I think he had second thoughts... like he said to Chris... "What if the woman of my dreams walks out of here tonight." (paraphrasing)..

Then he wanted her to stay just in case he did decide she was the final one.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3821991;
    Knew that.
    Oh ok, lol I thought you thought I was serious. But I'm sure it would get people to tune in just to see it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;3821989;
    He was trying to get across that it is not all about looks. What makes you think by that statement he was saying the F1 isn't beautiful.
    Vaguely remember in one of the interviews he said something to the effect that to me read as "So what if she isn't beautiful, it's what's on the inside that counts". Substance definitely matters over looks but why say it that way? Jake does have a problem with how he expresses his views sometimes IMO.

Definitely Cap Maison... the bedside table is the same, and while you can't see it well in this cap, I can see it clearly on my large HDTV, there is a wall frame-type thing made from molding above Jake's bed, just as the one in this pic [which is from a 1st floor, 2 bedroom appartment with roof terrace and private pool]. I don't think it's the identical room, but that molding is a definite match for Cap Maison.

Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by maria79;3821855;
    i think jake is a confused soul, if he was into ali he would have told her something to make her stay but he couldnt promise her that, she right to leave. If he pick vienna he did this to escape, sorry for tenley and gia they r gonna get their heart broken....jake is not sure what he wants he tell all the girls what they want to hear, i am fallin for you, i love you mom, you family bla bla bla, ask for ali and tenley hand in marriage, he is messed up.....
    No, he's not confused, that's the only way he can say it "to the one"...is to say it to all of them. I learned that a long time ago. TPTB aren't going to allow him to say it once, shows over then.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3822000;
    Vaguely remember in one of the interviews he said something to the effect that to me read as "So what if she isn't beautiful, it's what's on the inside that counts". Substance definitely matters over looks but why say it that way? Jake does have a problem with how he expresses his views sometimes IMO.

I agree, however, I don't think any of the F3 are bad looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;3821989;
    He was trying to get across that it is not all about looks. What makes you think by that statement he was saying the F1 isn't beautiful.
    Okay, I'm going to say this. I don't believe anything Jake says in his interviews, well not all he says. If he meant he wasn't only there for the most beautiful girl, but just a girl he could fall in love with, then I think that fills my desire to get to the bottom of that interview snippet. I don't think he was saying the one I pick will not be beautiful, only that it was not his number one priority. You know the horndog thing and all! Its an honest mistake to read more into that little snippet of the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3822001;
    Definitely Cap Maison... the bedside table is the same, and while you can't see it well in this cap, I can see it clearly on my large HDTV, there is a wall frame-type thing made from molding above Jake's bed, just as the one in this pic [which is from a 1st floor, 2 bedroom appartment with roof terrace and private pool]. I don't think it's the identical room, but that molding is a definite match for Cap Maison.

Now that you pointed it out, I can see the molding over the bed now, too.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3822001;

Sorry - I don't agree - the headboards don't match - the lamps don't match - the windows don't match............ unless they are all decorated differently - but every room I have seen has wal sconces by the bed - no lamps
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3822003;
    I agree, however, I don't think any of the F3 are bad looking.
    Beauty while skin deep is different things to different people. Just curious! Did Gia get a cheek job on her face or is it bec' of botox? It's obvious she's done something to her face, obvious it's not the one she was born with.