Page 69 of 82 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3821903;
    The worst person in the world has a friend. I have dealt with what Vienna family said she has dealt with her whole life, and I'm not a bad person. It seems to me that she and Gia was close and didn't some of the other girls say nice things about her after their exit. I see Vienna as being not all bad and not all good...and Jake's choice.
    Girls like Vienna are typically friends with other girls like themselves (cue the movie Mean Girls)... Gia was the only girl who attempted to point out Vienna's behavior which was causing the rift with the girls and Vienna proceeded to attack Vienna. I think the only reason Gia is shown to be friends with Vienna is because Gia was stuck staying with Vienna and didn't feel like living with that kind of animosity. I agree with whoever it was who posted something earlier about how Gia was speaking about Vienna when she told Jake she would hear the other girls talking about things they did with Jake that Gia thought was special between her and Jake.
    Last edited by brklyn825; 02-09-2010 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3821966;
    Even if she returned Jake wouldn't pick Ali now bec'

He threw the other women under the bus for Vienna
    He will claim Ali didn't have his "back" that he so wants in his mate
    He doesn't care if his mate is beautiful
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and he called Vienna beautiful tonight on the HTD greeting.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3821911;
    My feeling was that Vinnie point blank asked him, "What are your intentions toward my daughter?"
    Vinnie didn't appear shy or one to beat around the bush, and Jake said he respected him. I bet ole Jake was on his toes, though!
    Job, schmob. Don't we all remember that Ed had the very same predicament? A bunch of us asked how he could come back if he was so needed at work? Just a silly plot line that never was really addressed after he came back for several more weeks!!! TPTB will find a way to make the job situation go away if they want Ali for the next Bachelorette.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;3821964;
    I just had a funny thought (don't shoot me)..what if Ali is the next bachelorette, they could have Jake and Vienna come grill the bachelors like Jillian and Ed did for Jake.
    Not a chance! Ali and Vienna are in every way on different wavelengths. That would be one of her conditions with PTB if she were the B'ette.LOL!
    Last edited by seeker; 02-09-2010 at 12:27 AM.

I hope someone will compare that rose hanging at the end of his bed and the rose at the FRC and see if they are the same. I'll have to go back and look again, but I think the one at the FRC had a curved stem, not straight. Maybe in the sc thread, someone can post them side by side.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;3821964;
    I just had a funny thought (don't shoot me)..what if Ali is the next bachelorette, they could have Jake and Vienna come grill the bachelors like Jillian and Ed did for Jake.
    Would MF really do that? Answer: YES!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;3821972;
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and he called Vienna beautiful tonight on the HTD greeting.
    True! But why make a statement like that in the interviews?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3821976;
    Not a chance! Ali and Vienna are in every way on different wavelengths. That would be one of her conditions with PTB if she were the B'ette.
    I was joking!

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3821983;
    True! But why make a statement like that in the interviews?
    He was trying to get across that it is not all about looks. What makes you think by that statement he was saying the F1 isn't beautiful.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;3821986;
    I was joking!
    Knew that.