Page 68 of 82 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24;3821893;
    Exactly.

And this as well. If she had to leave the Bachelor for her job, how does she get away from said job for her own season of the Bachelorette?
    I am pretty sure they pay enough to their leads that they don't have to worry about a job for a while....

Several possibilities

1. She was the one and was really heartbroken so they let her leave for a possible return - after all almost every season fans BEG for a favorite to return at the FRC and win the lead's heart. They figure Ali is their shot at this ending.

2. They could have said to Ali stay - and if he doesn't pick you - then you are our Bachelorette. The risk here was that Jake would actually pick her.
    So they actually let her leave and will wait and see how she plays out on screen and then pay her enough money to be the Bachelorette to leave her job.

3. Ali really loved Jake (or didn't love Jake - take your pick) and really had to choose and now she is happy at FB and she will fade into Bachelor obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;3821942;
    I missed the very ending when Gia's mom was using the tarot cards. Does anyone remember what she was
    saying what the cards meant? She pointed to the middle one and said it meant something and then went
    on to say more. I totally missed the part about the middle card and what she said after that because my
    recorder ran out. Can anyone explain this and what the cards meant? I'm just curious about what she
    said/
    I was too busy thinking the outtakes were Gia's cue to leave next week, but I think the basic gist was about his ambivalence??
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3821925;
    Oh no, I think we all agree that we SEE it but that it is DISGUSTING! We just are trying to figure out WHAT on earth he sees and WHY? I'm not denying it. I totally see it. I view it more as sexual chemistry, as I can't see how they connect on any BRAIN wavelength.

So, I think it's more of trying to figure out what he sees and why he sees it. Granted, we are not Jake and I'm sure there will be a few responses of "It's his choice and let him be happy making it." But, we are all here to converse about the show and this is a legitimate topic. If you don't believe me, Twitter "Vienna" and see how many hits you get (99% of them are saying what I am saying). Must not be very many Vienna fans out there!
    I don't understand nor see the attraction....not even the sexual chemistry. Like, when they met at the beginning of the date. She ran to him but he just walked to meet her, whereas he ran to meet the other 3, but it's like he's forcing himself to be with her. Even on the boat at first, he seemed standoffish..... for the life of me, I just don't see it with her.... the other 3 yes, and with Ali the most.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3821953;
    I was too busy thinking the outtakes were Gia's cue to leave next week, but I think the basic gist was about his ambivalence??
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3821955;
    I don't understand nor see the attraction....not even the sexual chemistry. Like, when they met at the beginning of the date. She ran to him but he just walked to meet her, whereas he ran to meet the other 3, but it's like he's forcing himself to be with her. Even on the boat at first, he seemed standoffish..... for the life of me, I just don't see it with her.... the other 3 yes, and with Ali the most.
    I don't really see it either. And it's not like I can't see her with anyone, because I can see the chemistry between her and some of the men she's been photographed with.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3821935;
    Seeker what you know about that SOS, LOL.

It's what the O'Jays say, money money money money, money (For the love of money).

Nothing really, LOL! Just thinking after he threw the ladies under the bus :nono he's got some 'splaining to do. Was he trying to suck up to his potential inlaws? He already made up his mind with that statement so why was he leading Ali on with I want you to stay? He is going to be in the doghouse with the women at the WTA is what I meant in that post.

I just had a funny thought (don't shoot me)..what if Ali is the next bachelorette, they could have Jake and Vienna come grill the bachelors like Jillian and Ed did for Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3821775;
    I think Ali will be the next bachette they set it up perfectly for her to be tonight she will probably quit her job to be the lead
    Yes, I definitely think Ali will be the next Bachelorette and she got an excellent edit tonight. Jake looked like an uncarrying Ahole and just looked like he was ticked off that he was being bothered with all of this drama.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3821950;
    I am pretty sure they pay enough to their leads that they don't have to worry about a job for a while....

Several possibilities

1. She was the one and was really heartbroken so they let her leave for a possible return - after all almost every season fans BEG for a favorite to return at the FRC and win the lead's heart. They figure Ali is their shot at this ending.

2. They could have said to Ali stay - and if he doesn't pick you - then you are our Bachelorette. The risk here was that Jake would actually pick her.
    So they actually let her leave and will wait and see how she plays out on screen and then pay her enough money to be the Bachelorette to leave her job.

3. Ali really loved Jake (or didn't love Jake - take your pick) and really had to choose and now she is happy at FB and she will fade into Bachelor obscurity.
    Even if she returned Jake wouldn't pick Ali now bec'

He threw the other women under the bus for Vienna
    He will claim Ali didn't have his "back" that he so wants in his mate
    He doesn't care if his mate is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3821955;
    I see it as more of a young, hot female teacher/male high school student type of sexual tension/chemistry. It's like 2 people that know that they shouldn't be together/can't be together, because they don't have any similarities at all, but just have pure sexual tension. His heart is falling but his brain is screaming "No!" At some point, whether it's at the finale or 4 weeks after the finale, his heart will catch up to his brain. Men, sometimes, do not make the best decisions when they don't use their, *AHEM*, brains.