Page 66 of 82 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by maria79;3821855;
    i think jake is a confused soul, if he was into ali he would have told her something to make her stay but he couldnt promise her that, she right to leave. If he pick vienna he did this to escape, sorry for tenley and gia they r gonna get their heart broken....jake is not sure what he wants he tell all the girls what they want to hear, i am fallin for you, i love you mom, you family bla bla bla, ask for ali and tenley hand in marriage, he is messed up.....
    I think my husband just it the nail on the head. He described Jake as a "grinning idiot" who has no clue what he wants except to say the right thing when he's supposed to...

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;3821912;
    To add to your post Jake also said in his own words that the women were jealous of Vienna because they could see that Jake and Vienna had a connection. Corrie even mentioned that they had an obvious connection, Gia also mentioned it on the 2 on 1 date. If people do not see the connection with Vienna perhaps it is because they don't want to see it.
    First I agree with you 100%. I think some people don't want to see it and are letting what they think they "know" about Vienna color their views and also TPTB hid some of their more telling moments. The girls obviously saw a connection that they didn't have with Jake between him and Vienna.

However, take a step back and they are showing some of the chemistry and I think if they showed some of the other scenes that are on the cutting room floor his F1 would be too obvious.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3821909;
    He asked Ali's mom too
    You know... I missed part of her hometown date. Didn't catch that. Oops! Always good to ask these questions...

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3821914;
    I think my husband just it the nail on the head. He described Jake as a "grinning idiot" who has no clue what he wants except to say the right thing when he's supposed to...
    LOL!
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3821881;
    It doesn't make sense to have Ali who had her heart broken because she had to leave to keep her job be the next Bachelorette. The logical question becomes: What about her job?
    Yes what about her job. I would find it odd that her job would give her all the time off needed in which to become the bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;3821912;
    To add to your post Jake also said in his own words that the women were jealous of Vienna because they could see that Jake and Vienna had a connection. Corrie even mentioned that they had an obvious connection, Gia also mentioned it on the 2 on 1 date. If people do not see the connection with Vienna perhaps it is because they don't want to see it.
    Oh no, I think we all agree that we SEE it but that it is DISGUSTING! We just are trying to figure out WHAT on earth he sees and WHY? I'm not denying it. I totally see it. I view it more as sexual chemistry, as I can't see how they connect on any BRAIN wavelength.

So, I think it's more of trying to figure out what he sees and why he sees it. Granted, we are not Jake and I'm sure there will be a few responses of "It's his choice and let him be happy making it." But, we are all here to converse about the show and this is a legitimate topic. If you don't believe me, Twitter "Vienna" and see how many hits you get (99% of them are saying what I am saying). Must not be very many Vienna fans out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3821896;
    I don't think she does. I think Gia will be the next Bachelorette.
    Yes, exactly. I don't she doesn't either.

And oh dear god I hope not. That'd be even more of a stretch than a season with Ali.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3821901;
    Well didnt RS say that Ali wanted to be the next bachette so maybe she is willing to leave her job who knows
    She picks her job over Jake but she won't pass over being the next Bachette. Though they should just start with a new cast of characters IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3821885;
    Did anyone see the smile and hand clasp Vienna and Gia gave each other when they came into the FRC? Seemed like there was no animosity there. Also found it funny when Chris told them Ali had left, and they show first Tenley, then Gia break out into a smile (where's the tears and gasps for their friend??!) Just goes to show me that the whole kumbaya thing they try to create between the girls is hogwash. When it all boils down to it, they are all fighting over one guy, forced to live together, and if one bows herself out well there's no point in crying tears over it. One less girl to worry about.
    They also kissed on the cheek. Seems pretty friendly to me!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3821914;

LOL! I have thought the same as your husband so many times during this season. I wonder if Jake just always says what he thinks is the right thing, and/or what others want to hear. The only time I have seen him show who HE is was when he let the psycho go....can't think of her name right, maybe it was Michelle???