Page 65 of 82 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Well didnt RS say that Ali wanted to be the next bachette so maybe she is willing to leave her job who knows
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Former Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24;3821893;
    Exactly.

And this as well. If she had to leave the Bachelor for her job, how does she get away from said job for her own season of the Bachelorette?
    Maybe their going to try the same as Ed's return... but without the acceptance. She phones him to say, I made a mistake, I love you... I quit my job for you... and Jake say's Nah... I prefer the chick with the fake boobs and the little dog...

She is heartbroken and leaves empty handed, and Jake and Vienna complete with their crappy edit sail away into the sunset together.

Maybe TPTB just wanted this season to be over, painted Jake and Vienna in the worst possible light, almot making a mockery out of the two of them... and are just wanting to move forward with the next installment of the Bachelorette.

(I dont actually believe this.. but I am thinking it could explain the wonky edit, her departure for work, the phone call etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3821875;
    Okay but when it comes to Vienna it's not just the women in the house who dislike her and the family confirmed that for us when they said that Vienna has been dealing with this her whole life. I understand you don't have to be friends with everyone in life but there are times you need a filter and it seems that Vienna is incapable of that filter no matter the situation.
    The worst person in the world has a friend. I have dealt with what Vienna family said she has dealt with her whole life, and I'm not a bad person. It seems to me that she and Gia was close and didn't some of the other girls say nice things about her after their exit. I see Vienna as being not all bad and not all good...and Jake's choice.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3821874;
    I wonder what the phone call will be about
    To gauge his mood and if he seems like he's moving on, she can feel she made the right decision after all and move on.

Just a side point - as we know Jake is a church-going guy. There were only a few religious things I noticed tonight. The first was at Tenley's house, there was a throw on the back of the couch that Jake and Tenley were sitting on that quoted a scripture. I could only see a few words but it was enough to know which one it was "as for me and my household we will serve the Lord" or something to that effect. The other thing was Gia's mom and Tarot cards... that was pretty shocking actually as it has to do with the occult. Wonder if either will have an effect on Jake?
    Last edited by northernviewer; 02-09-2010 at 01:00 AM.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by addictedtwinmom;3821902;
    Maybe their going to try the same as Ed's return... but without the acceptance. She phones him to say, I made a mistake, I love you... I quit my job for you... and Jake say's Nah... I prefer the chick with the fake boobs and the little dog...

She is heartbroken and leaves empty handed, and Jake and Vienna complete with their crappy edit sail away into the sunset together.
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, for those of you sensitive to turbulence, I'll be going around the cabin distributing motion sickness bags for your convenience."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3821883;
    On another, quite related, note:

Ali's exit speech was sooooooo "staged and/or re-edited" (take your pick) that both non-"spoiled" viewers and sleuthers will almost expect her to return either at finale time or at the After The Final Rose show. Of course, she probably won't... another "Gotcha"! After we've seen others return (especially last season), of course the editors are taking us for a "detour-ride" this season. Either that or they wanted her to and she refused... simply because Jake refused to budge from his Seminole County Sweetie.

Actually, I myself would prefer she didn't. Despite her popularity and Vienna's "staged?" notoriety, the latter conjurs more "heat" with him than any of the others. Unless every one is just acting... which wouldn't be surprising.

Just out of curiosity... how many of you think he gave the permission-to-marry speech to all four daddies, yet only Tenley's was included in the show?
    He asked Ali's mom too
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3821890;
    I think he asked all 4 families. I think the last few Bachelor's have asked the F4's family's permission. They only showed us a couple of them.
    My feeling was that Vinnie point blank asked him, "What are your intentions toward my daughter?"
    Vinnie didn't appear shy or one to beat around the bush, and Jake said he respected him. I bet ole Jake was on his toes, though!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3821870;
    LOL, the same one you were. I guess I just see it differently. I don't buy all the Vienna hating edit that MF is pushing down my throat. Jake is clearly into Vienna. Its right there on my TV screen. He was clearly, clearly, clearly comfortable talking about the girl hate with Vienna's family. Jake isn't into the girl bashing, he wants to make his own mind up, he is into Vienna and that's that.
    To add to your post Jake also said in his own words that the women were jealous of Vienna because they could see that Jake and Vienna had a connection. Corrie even mentioned that they had an obvious connection, Gia also mentioned it on the 2 on 1 date. If people do not see the connection with Vienna perhaps it is because they don't want to see it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3821898;
    I could have slapped Jake more than once tonight. When he told V's family that the other girls would come to him and "throw V under the bus", I could have puked. I think he said they were jealous of her.

Just wait to the WTA, I hope those girls cream him. He threw every one of them under the bus tonight to V's family. I was really getting to like him, but I'm just done!
    Can't blame the guy, since the bungee jump and the blood rushing to his head and all, he landed on his feet with an certain outlook on life.. He tattled about Wes to Jillian. This season he did that to many of the girls with one girl's family. Vienna probably saw the ring on her finger in her mind if that is what Jake said. He may very well be a good match for Vienna. Hopefully his family can deal with his choice as well.
    Last edited by seeker; 02-09-2010 at 01:07 AM.