Page 64 of 82 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3821881;
    It doesn't make sense to have Ali who had her heart broken because she had to leave to keep her job be the next Bachelorette. The logical question becomes: What about her job?
    EXACTLY! If her job wouldn't allow her to have enough time off for The Bachelor, surely they will not allow all the time required to be The Bachelorette. All those interviews, touring..eek! She would definitely have to give up her job if they are *that* particular already.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3821854;
    Vienna may be from the wrong side of the tract but I have seen nothing to dislike about her and she deserves love like anyone else. Her family seems very warm and welcoming
    Totally agree here! I'm not even sure that Vienna is from the wrong side of the tracks. She's obviously grown up with a family that loves and cares for her. Her Dad surely does. I come from very honest means myself, and I know that the upbringing I received had more to do with what my parents taught me and not what they bought for me. I think Vienna is the same way, regardless of how they portrayed her in the her opening edit. She doesn't strike me as that sort of person that MF has edited her to be. It shined right through my TV screen tonight. Sorry if others didn't see it that way. I did!

FORT Regular

Thanks Saffron, that put that to rest. Something I read put the thought into my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3821883;
    On another, quite related, note:

Ali's exit speech was sooooooo "staged and/or re-edited" (take your pick) that both non-"spoiled" viewers and sleuthers will almost expect her to return either at finale time or at the After The Final Rose show. Of course, she probably won't... another "Gotcha"! After we've seen others return (especially last season), of course the editors are taking us for a "detour-ride" this season. Either that or they wanted her to and she refused... simply because Jake refused to budge from his Seminole County Sweetie.

Actually, I myself would prefer she didn't. Despite her popularity and Vienna's "staged?" notoriety, the latter conjurs more "heat" with him than any of the others. Unless every one is just acting... which wouldn't be surprising.

Just out of curiosity... how many of you think he gave the permission-to-marry speech to all four daddies, yet only Tenley's was included in the show?
    I think he asked all 4 families. I think the last few Bachelor's have asked the F4's family's permission. They only showed us a couple of them.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3821878;
    Jake's interview on ET:

He says "the lowest point of the production was yet to come" (this interview was done January 21st). They asked, scale of 1-10 and he said, "Almost a ten, complete devastation. Horrible, awful. It's juicy now, it's going to get alot juiciER! You haven't seen anything yet!"

The interviewer says, "The Rosalyn thing was pretty juicy" to which Jake says, "It was early, not alot of emotions there yet."

They discuss Roslyn and Michelle.

View it if you can. Very interesting that this interview was done not that long ago and he uses words, "devastation, horrible, awful, almost a ten (on a scale of 1-10)"
    Sounds more like an "earthquake" than a Fleiss produced drama.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3821870;
    LOL, the same one you were. I guess I just see it differently. I don't buy all the Vienna hating edit that MF is pushing down my throat. Jake is clearly into Vienna. Its right there on my TV screen. He was clearly, clearly, clearly comfortable talking about the girl hate with Vienna's family. Jake isn't into the girl bashing, he wants to make his own mind up, he is into Vienna and that's that.

Thanks I know I was seeing right. I dont buy the producer drama either. V family was loving, warm and welcoming to him too.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3821815;
    If they were really setting Ali up as the Bachelorette - it would have been a MUCH better storyline to have her stay and lose her job and then Jake kick her to the curb. That would have been way more dramatic and would have played better with the audience.
    Exactly.

It doesn't make sense to have Ali who had her heart broken because she had to leave to keep her job be the next Bachelorette. The logical question becomes: What about her job?
    And this as well. If she had to leave the Bachelor for her job, how does she get away from said job for her own season of the Bachelorette?

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24;3821893;
    And this as well. If she had to leave the Bachelor for her job, how does she get away from said job for her own season of the Bachelorette?
    I don't think she does. I think Gia will be the next Bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3821724;
    He loves to have his ego stroked, is all. That V will throw other women under the bus for him is a plus in his book. But it spells trouble down the line.
    I could have slapped Jake more than once tonight. When he told V's family that the other girls would come to him and "throw V under the bus", I could have puked. I think he said they were jealous of her.

Just wait to the WTA, I hope those girls cream him. He threw every one of them under the bus tonight to V's family. I was really getting to like him, but I'm just done!
    Last edited by n4692u; 02-08-2010 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3821876;
    I think Tenley would be hardest goodbye to watch. She's really going to be devastated, and can I say how much I LOVED Tenley's dad? Her parents are going to be a wreck when they watch her departure at F2.
    I'm definitely going to have my Kleenex handy that night, seriously. It will be awful to watch him say goodbye to Tenley!