Page 63 of 82 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3821818;
    I sort of think it would have been Tenley. I know he takes her to the F2, but I think she still has the divorce baggage that he is questioning. Fair or not! Her mother even said so.
    I think Tenley would be hardest goodbye to watch. She's really going to be devastated, and can I say how much I LOVED Tenley's dad? Her parents are going to be a wreck when they watch her departure at F2.

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyMart;3821845;
    What if his 1-10 drama is that Vienna is the one he chooses and he finds out she never divorced. That would shut anyone down. Vienna is about sneaky and spoiled enough to do something like that.
    Vienna is divorced. He ex-husband re-remarried 6 months after their divorce.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Jake's interview on ET:

He says "the lowest point of the production was yet to come" (this interview was done January 21st). They asked, scale of 1-10 and he said, "Almost a ten, complete devastation. Horrible, awful. It's juicy now, it's going to get alot juiciER! You haven't seen anything yet!"

The interviewer says, "The Rosalyn thing was pretty juicy" to which Jake says, "It was early, not alot of emotions there yet."

They discuss Roslyn and Michelle.

View it if you can. Very interesting that this interview was done not that long ago and he uses words, "devastation, horrible, awful, almost a ten (on a scale of 1-10)"

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3821870;
    LOL, the same one you were. I guess I just see it differently. I don't buy all the Vienna hating edit that MF is pushing down my throat. Jake is clearly into Vienna. Its right there on my TV screen. He was clearly, clearly, clearly comfortable talking about the girl hate with Vienna's family. Jake isn't into the girl bashing, he wants to make his own mind up, he is into Vienna and that's that.
    I agree. He also seemed really relaxed on the boat with her. It was just natural. Also, they were the most intimate tonight laying on the bed kissing and asking for more time. They have both Sexual and friendship chemistry, not a bad start for a relationship. Now if they are still together I don't know but I can see him picking her as his F1

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3821816;
    For everyone who says Jake was stoic and cold to Ali, perhaps the edit was done that way so that you would figure "hey he was never that into Ali so it must have been Vienna all along" so people wouldn't think Vienna was just second pick because Ali had left. I personally think they're trying to do damage control at this point so Vienna doesn't Lorena Bobbit Jake when this season is over and she realizes it was Ali all along.
    No it wasn't, just acting. Vienna is his first pick. I don't see him into Ali at all. He wasn't brokenheart about her leaving, seems at the end he was all full of joy and it seems like that on the FD too. Jake is clearly telling us how he feels about Vienna.

MsDll :He sure was! Now that was chemistry when they went off for alone time. TPTB didn't show anything of the sort with the other 3. Jake has fallen for Vienna, and fallen hard.
    Yes he has. You could see it last week, when he took her off alone for that special time, looking out at the city. He can't contain his feelings for her...look how he defends her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3821815;
    If they were really setting Ali up as the Bachelorette - it would have been a MUCH better storyline to have her stay and lose her job and then Jake kick her to the curb. That would have been way more dramatic and would have played better with the audience.
    It doesn't make sense to have Ali who had her heart broken because she had to leave to keep her job be the next Bachelorette. The logical question becomes: What about her job?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3821874;
    I wonder what the phone call will be about
    About 90 seconds . . .

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3821791;
    If they wanted to fleiss sleuthers/RS [am I actually using that as a verb?] all you'd need is some tacky blonde extensions. I'm getting really weird vibes from the whole thing. Kind of like, for the first number of seasons, TPTB couldn't have cared less about sleuthers and RS. But I'm beginning to wonder if they've created a parallel "Gotcha" so to speak. I would absolutely crack up! And what kind of actual investment would it take? Nothing but a couple of bogus SCs and a supposed leak. No real time/money. RS says he has a number of sources, but what if they all trickle from the same fountain?

I'm beginning to have second thoughts about MF's tongue-in-cheek interview re:RS.....lol
    On another, quite related, note:

Ali's exit speech was sooooooo "staged and/or re-edited" (take your pick) that both non-"spoiled" viewers and sleuthers will almost expect her to return either at finale time or at the After The Final Rose show. Of course, she probably won't... another "Gotcha"! After we've seen others return (especially last season), of course the editors are taking us for a "detour-ride" this season. Either that or they wanted her to and she refused... simply because Jake refused to budge from his Seminole County Sweetie.

Actually, I myself would prefer she didn't. Despite her popularity and Vienna's "staged?" notoriety, the latter conjurs more "heat" with him than any of the others. Unless every one is just acting... which wouldn't be surprising.

Just out of curiosity... how many of you think he gave the permission-to-marry speech to all four daddies, yet only Tenley's was included in the show?

Did anyone see the smile and hand clasp Vienna and Gia gave each other when they came into the FRC? Seemed like there was no animosity there. Also found it funny when Chris told them Ali had left, and they show first Tenley, then Gia break out into a smile (where's the tears and gasps for their friend??!) Just goes to show me that the whole kumbaya thing they try to create between the girls is hogwash. When it all boils down to it, they are all fighting over one guy, forced to live together, and if one bows herself out well there's no point in crying tears over it. One less girl to worry about.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by carriesplay;3821740;
    It was ABBA night for Jake! Earlier he said "Take a chance on me"!
    Tenley played "Dancing Queen" (tho' she danced to a diff. tune), he probably sang "honey, honey, how you thrill me" (during Vienna's date in his head), will sing S.O.S either at WTA or the ATRC.