Page 62 of 82 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3821857;
    The same one that Jake and Tenley are in too right?
    Different one than with Tenley. The one they're in together has the wooden edge. But I don't doubt that they're both from Jade Mountain.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3821833;
    Dreamer's cap: The windows look like the ones from Cap Maison.

So what episode is that? FD or finale?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3821838;
    Yup that looks just like Cap Maison.

Is Cap Maison where the FRC is? I haven't been keeping up with the details of the sites for the FD, LCD & FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3821858;
    Jake said in the ET interview a few days ago that he was just absolutely devastated with something else that will occur this season (this was his answer following a question about Roslyn's departure after "cheating"). He said "just when you thought it couldn't get any more juicy, it DOES." Youtube it. Interesting interview.
    That is just touting what TPTB want him to say. The drama was tonight and the rest happens next week with Ali's call which will turn out to be a non-event.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3821830;
    What show were you watching? They showed Ali & Jake outside by the fire, after dinner was over, and that's when she told him that she was falling in love with him and that if he asked her to marry him right then and there, she would do it in a second. Then he removed his gloves and looked her deep in the eyes and kissed her so deeply, I even wanted to melt. Whereas, with Vienna, it was just pure kissing -- sexual chemistry. I wonder what intelligent conversations they have? Wrecking cars, the girls all hate her, married before at a young age and didn't really care, I'm a princess.... Hmmm! All in jest, of course, but really...they have sexual chemistry but that's about it. You have to connect on other wavelengths, IMO.
    LOL, the same one you were. I guess I just see it differently. I don't buy all the Vienna hating edit that MF is pushing down my throat. Jake is clearly into Vienna. Its right there on my TV screen. He was clearly, clearly, clearly comfortable talking about the girl hate with Vienna's family. Jake isn't into the girl bashing, he wants to make his own mind up, he is into Vienna and that's that.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3821868;
    Is Cap Maison where the FRC is? I haven't been keeping up with the details of the sites for the FD, LCD & FRC.
    Cap Maison would be around FD time.
    BodyHoliday at LeSport is also for a FD.

Jade Mountain/Anse Chastanet and Jalousie Plantation are both LCD.
    And Jade Mountain is the FRC location.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3821865;
    Different one than with Tenley. The one they're in together has the wooden edge. But I don't doubt that they're both from Jade Mountain.
    That's true....i am getting confused!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3821868;
    The FRC is at Jade Mountain (which is part of the Anse Chastenet resort property) in southern St. Lucia.

The fantasy date caps all center around northern St. Lucia, which is where Cap Maison is and where Jake is staying (and supposedly receives a call from Ali.)
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I wonder what the phone call will be about
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3821824 View Post
    It's about the two of them not what the other women feel. I would hope no one would dictate their life on how other people feel about them. We all have someone who doesn't like us, that's life. In the end, the other women won't be in their life. There are people who dislike for small petty things and will carry a grudge for a lifetime. You can't trust the editing with this show, it happens all the time and then after the WTA, their all buddies, why? they were never enemies, just Fliessing going on. I don't care who he choose, it ain't me.
    Okay but when it comes to Vienna it's not just the women in the house who dislike her and the family confirmed that for us when they said that Vienna has been dealing with this her whole life. I understand you don't have to be friends with everyone in life but there are times you need a filter and it seems that Vienna is incapable of that filter no matter the situation.