Page 61 of 82 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3821818;
    I sort of think it would have been Tenley. I know he takes her to the F2, but I think she still has the divorce baggage that he is questioning. Fair or not! Her mother even said so.
    One or the other-I just thought he had more going with Tenley than Gia-and Gia's mother would drive me nuts :-)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3821788;
    Vienna and Jake's chemistry is more like a trashy romance novel. I think he has more sexual chemistry with Vienna. Maybe she is a better kisser and since she probably has more self-confidence than any of the other 3 gals (Ali, Gia and Tenley), he feels incredibly attracted her confidence. With that self-confidence, she probably has alot more sexual confidence and is working it hard-core. That is the ONLY attribute that the other 3 girls are lacking in comparison to Vienna. But, Vienna's self-confidence is FAR over the top. It's egotistical and trashy and her family exascerbates it. Her family is on a different level than any of the other 3 families (etiquette-wise). Yes, they were more laid-back but it seemed like it was all "to be on TV" than to "fall in love." The whole "princess" crap was enough to make you spit at the TV. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Jake say, "I will treat her like a princess." RED FLAG ALERT #58!!! There are so many red flags popping up, IMO, regarding Vienna and her family. Her family seems 100% opposite of Jake's family. I can't imagine what his family is thinking and I can't imagine what the families of the other gals are thinking too (Gia, Tenley and Ali's).
    Vienna may be from the wrong side of the tract but I have seen nothing to dislike about her and she deserves love like anyone else. Her family seems very warm and welcoming

FORT Newbie

i think jake is a confused soul, if he was into ali he would have told her something to make her stay but he couldnt promise her that, she right to leave. If he pick vienna he did this to escape, sorry for tenley and gia they r gonna get their heart broken....jake is not sure what he wants he tell all the girls what they want to hear, i am fallin for you, i love you mom, you family bla bla bla, ask for ali and tenley hand in marriage, he is messed up.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3821852;
    yeah, this must have been right before the FRC
    The same one that Jake and Tenley are in too right?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Jake said in the ET interview a few days ago that he was just absolutely devastated with something else that will occur this season (this was his answer following a question about Roslyn's departure after "cheating"). He said "just when you thought it couldn't get any more juicy, it DOES." Youtube it. Interesting interview.

Quote Originally Posted by sheltonk;3821804;
    I found it puzzling that he did not ask Vienna's daddy for her "hand in marriage"....It only showed that with Ali and Tenley..............Also...... .....

I completely believe now that the F4 is staged.....if you rewatch Ali talking to Jake in the hotel room, she says "I thought I would....." then she stops herself.......Almost as if she almost said..."I thought I would know by now.....(when I was scheduled to leave)............Anyone else notice this???
    I dunno... I think maybe she was gonna say something like "I thought I would have been gone by now and wouldn't have to make this choice"

yikes Vienna is getting torn to pieces on twitter
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3821857;
    The same one that Jake and Tenley are in too right?
    Not sure if its the same room. My guess is Jake stayed at that hotel as well.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3821854;
    Vienna may be from the wrong side of the tract but I have seen nothing to dislike about her and she deserves love like anyone else. Her family seems very warm and welcoming
    We must not be watching the same show! Yikes!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;3821468;
    "I feel like you are slipping through my fingers" Puh-lease....and scene. He is really a poor actor.

Anybody else feel like they were sitting through a bad version of "Mamma Mia" tonight? 'Slipping through my fingers...' 'Take a chance on me!'. Thank heavens they didn't burst into song!!!!!