Page 60 of 82 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

FORT Fan

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3821341;
    Two seasons in a row someone has to leave for work.....c'mon..........
    Yep, not commenting much this season, but the formulaic bulls*&! that is this show, so riduculously unoriginal, where are the real writers?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3821824;
    It's about the two of them not what the other women feel. I would hope no one would dictate their life on how other people feel about them. We all have someone who doesn't like us, that's life. In the end, the other women won't be in their life. There are people who dislike for small petty things and will carry a grudge for a lifetime. You can't trust the editing with this show, it happens all the time and then after the WTA, their all buddies, why? they were never enemies, just Fliessing going on. I don't care who he choose, it ain't me.
    The problem for Vienna isn't that someone doesn't like her. Even Jake admits NO ONE cared for her in the house and her family admits that she's never gotten along well with other women. I think that situation requires a bit of personal introspection on Vienna's part. It's not all on them.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3821833;
    Dreamer's cap: The windows look like the ones from Cap Maison.

Yup that looks just like Cap Maison.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3821830;
    What show were you watching? They showed Ali & Jake outside by the fire, after dinner was over, and that's when she told him that she was falling in love with him and that if he asked her to marry him right then and there, she would do it in a second. Then he removed his gloves and looked her deep in the eyes and kissed her so deeply, I even wanted to melt. Whereas, with Vienna, it was just pure kissing -- sexual chemistry. I wonder what intelligent conversations they have? Wrecking cars, the girls all hate her, married before at a young age and didn't really care, I'm a princess.... Hmmm! All in jest, of course, but really...they have sexual chemistry but that's about it. You have to connect on other wavelengths, IMO.
    I agree they haven't shown us any depth between Jake and Vienna, they're just both getting off on their hormone-induced 16 y.o. infatuation.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3821824;
    We all have someone who doesn't like us, that's life.
    Yes, but even tonight, Jake admitted that Vienna had issues with "some" women in the house. Then he corrected himself and said, "all of the women in the house." He knows; he totally knows. He just doesn't care, which is strange because he was all about hating on Wes last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3821770;
    okay so Jake has said that he has been "to He11 and back"... so did he go to he11 toningt??

Nope, he didn't go to hell tonight. Ali's decision should have been easy after their conversation in his room. I noticed they didn't air the vo which was in the season highlights, which I think was said about Ali's leaving, (angrily) "how could she do this to me"!!! You know, the more I think about statements like that, maybe ole Vienna is the one for him.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-09-2010 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3821833;
    Dreamer's cap: The windows look like the ones from Cap Maison.

I agree, its Cap Maison. Next week it is.

FORT Regular

What if his 1-10 drama is that Vienna is the one he chooses and he finds out she never divorced. That would shut anyone down. Vienna is about sneaky and spoiled enough to do something like that.

Meanwhile, this infinity pool seems to be a close match to Jade Mountain/Antse Chastenet. That rock behind him is similar.

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3821847;
    Meanwhile, this infinity pool seems to be a close match to Jade Mountain/Antse Chastenet. That rock behind him is similar.

yeah, this must have been right before the FRC