Page 59 of 82 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3821819;
    We have something to Slueth!!! We need to figure out which area of St. Lucia Jakes room was in.
    I think it's from Cap Maison. The windows seem to match, but i am looking for those lamps!!! So far, no luck.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3821713;
    Did you catch his reaction to that? He read that positively. I think he said it was "refreshing" or something. Really? Hearing that this woman you are crazy about has had difficulty getting along with other women forever is "refreshing?" No wonder the dude is single.
    It's about the two of them not what the other women feel. I would hope no one would dictate their life on how other people feel about them. We all have someone who doesn't like us, that's life. In the end, the other women won't be in their life. There are people who dislike for small petty things and will carry a grudge for a lifetime. You can't trust the editing with this show, it happens all the time and then after the WTA, their all buddies, why? they were never enemies, just Fliessing going on. I don't care who he choose, it ain't me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3821819;
    We have something to Slueth!!! We need to figure out which area of St. Lucia Jakes room was in.
    I was just about to post the same thing.
    I'm gonna beg for some caps of that room now

Quote Originally Posted by sheltonk;3821804;
    I found it puzzling that he did not ask Vienna's daddy for her "hand in marriage"....It only showed that with Ali and Tenley..............Also...... .....

I completely believe now that the F4 is staged.....if you rewatch Ali talking to Jake in the hotel room, she says "I thought I would....." then she stops herself.......Almost as if she almost said..."I thought I would know by now.....(when I was scheduled to leave)............Anyone else notice this???
    I noticed & posted about it. I think Ali was cast to go as far as F4. I think she was told that she could choose to leave, using the work excuse, or stay, if she was feeling the love with Jake. I think she got to F4, but wasn't prepared for what she was feeling with Jake. She wanted him to tell her that she was going to be the last one standing, but he couldn't say that, because he didn't know if he wanted her to be F1. She seemed surprised that her decision wasn't as easy as she thought it would be when she agreed to go on the Bachelor.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3821823;
    I think it's from Cap Maison. The windows seem to match, but i am looking for those lamps!!! So far, no luck.
    I thought it was Cap Maison, also.
    Do you have that sc capped?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3821814;
    I'm with ya, I just don't see it. When Jake was with Ali and she said if he asked her right then she would say yes, I thought he was going to propose. Then when he took his gloves off and put both hands on her face and kissed her I saw that as his way of proposing without saying it. That was not acting. He's giddy with her.
    Now that was chemistry, IMO. His session with V resembled a college kids casual make-out session to me. (From the olden days--guess most are much more explicit these days!)

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3821813;
    He sure was! Now that was chemistry when they went off for alone time. TPTB didn't show anything of the sort with the other 3. Jake has fallen for Vienna, and fallen hard.
    What show were you watching? They showed Ali & Jake outside by the fire, after dinner was over, and that's when she told him that she was falling in love with him and that if he asked her to marry him right then and there, she would do it in a second. Then he removed his gloves and looked her deep in the eyes and kissed her so deeply, I even wanted to melt. Whereas, with Vienna, it was just pure kissing -- sexual chemistry. I wonder what intelligent conversations they have? Wrecking cars, the girls all hate her, married before at a young age and didn't really care, I'm a princess.... Hmmm! All in jest, of course, but really...they have sexual chemistry but that's about it. You have to connect on other wavelengths, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3821816;
    For everyone who says Jake was stoic and cold to Ali, perhaps the edit was done that way so that you would figure "hey he was never that into Ali so it must have been Vienna all along" so people wouldn't think Vienna was just second pick because Ali had left. I personally think they're trying to do damage control at this point so Vienna doesn't Lorena Bobbit Jake when this season is over and she realizes it was Ali all along.
    If Vienna isn't just in-it-to-win-it, I'm wondering how she is taking both her edit and his relationship with Ali. I don't think Jake (or anyone else) wants to make girlfriend quite that mad or she is gonna go all Gia'sBrother.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3821813;
    He sure was! Now that was chemistry when they went off for alone time. TPTB didn't show anything of the sort with the other 3. Jake has fallen for Vienna, and fallen hard.
    Explains that comment that PTB felt Jake was some kind of dog

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3821828;
    I thought it was Cap Maison, also.
    Do you have that sc capped?
    Dreamer's cap: The windows look like the ones from Cap Maison.

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."