Page 58 of 82 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3821802;
    Jake told Ali she was not on the "hit list" at the RC tonight, who was the target then?
    I think it would have been Gia.

I don't think that Ali's phone call will appear next week at all. I think it will appear during the F2. They will leave Ali out of the WTA, just as they did with Reid -- since he made a come-back last season. They will gain viewers next week, with the hope that Ali's phone call comes then. So, they will maintain their viewership for the F3. WTA will come on and then everyone knows that since the phone call didn't come during F3, it will happen during F2.

I doubt there is much to the phone call with Ali. Probably the same as when DeAnna previews were shown for Jason's season. It had everyone all worked up but it amounted to nothing. When she does call, it will likely be, "I'm sorry. I did make a mistake. I hope you will forgive me. Choose a great girl and if it doesn't work out, call me."

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3821799;
    Funny, I found that he was most relaxed with the Princess.
    He sure was! Now that was chemistry when they went off for alone time. TPTB didn't show anything of the sort with the other 3. Jake has fallen for Vienna, and fallen hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3821803;
    I just dont see the connection at all with Jake and Vienna im glad im not alone cause the people on twitter dont see it either lol I hope Jake has fun playing Daddy to Vienna
    I'm with ya, I just don't see it. When Jake was with Ali and she said if he asked her right then she would say yes, I thought he was going to propose. Then when he took his gloves off and put both hands on her face and kissed her I saw that as his way of proposing without saying it. That was not acting. He's giddy with her.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24;3821800;
    How in the world do you turn Jake into a "villain" from this?

He didn't do Brad. He didn't do Jason. He didn't do anything "wrong" per se. Ali just left. If Ali came back as the Bachelorette (and frankly I think that spot is being reserved for Tenley) the "heart broken" plot would be a bit of a stretch; at least as it relates to the relationship with the previous Bachelor.
    If they were really setting Ali up as the Bachelorette - it would have been a MUCH better storyline to have her stay and lose her job and then Jake kick her to the curb. That would have been way more dramatic and would have played better with the audience.

For everyone who says Jake was stoic and cold to Ali, perhaps the edit was done that way so that you would figure "hey he was never that into Ali so it must have been Vienna all along" so people wouldn't think Vienna was just second pick because Ali had left. I personally think they're trying to do damage control at this point so Vienna doesn't Lorena Bobbit Jake when this season is over and she realizes it was Ali all along.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3821793;
    Me too. He needs a grown woman not a child. And it also made me sick how they laughed off her car wrecks. It is no laughing matter to be reckless in your car. People are killed everyday by idiots like this. She seems very irresponsible. Didn't even let her dad get to know her first husband yet they are really close. Doesn't pass the smell test. V does what she wants because she only thinks about herself.
    This is the thing that has been the turn-off for me about Vienna from the season opener. I can't get past it.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BB BEANS;3821811;
    I think it would have been Gia.
    I sort of think it would have been Tenley. I know he takes her to the F2, but I think she still has the divorce baggage that he is questioning. Fair or not! Her mother even said so.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3821812;
    I don't think that Ali's phone call will appear next week at all. I think it will appear during the F2. They will leave Ali out of the WTA, just as they did with Reid -- since he made a come-back last season. They will gain viewers next week, with the hope that Ali's phone call comes then. So, they will maintain their viewership for the F3. WTA will come on and then everyone knows that since the phone call didn't come during F3, it will happen during F2.

I doubt there is much to the phone call with Ali. Probably the same as when DeAnna previews were shown for Jason's season. It had everyone all worked up but it amounted to nothing. When she does call, it will likely be, "I'm sorry. I did make a mistake. I hope you will forgive me. Choose a great girl and if it doesn't work out, call me."
    We have something to Slueth!!! We need to figure out which area of St. Lucia Jakes room was in.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3821792;
    I think this maybe just what happens we shall see..

Rs did say that Vienna was the last girl standing..BUT he didn't know after that...

Could be that Jake takes Ali off on the helicopter and Vienna is left standing there with the cameraman to catch her reactions?. Who knows!