Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3821644;
    Ali will be the next bachelorette and Jake will be the villian. Not Surpised.
    How in the world do you turn Jake into a "villain" from this?

He didn't do Brad. He didn't do Jason. He didn't do anything "wrong" per se. Ali just left. If Ali came back as the Bachelorette (and frankly I think that spot is being reserved for Tenley) the "heart broken" plot would be a bit of a stretch; at least as it relates to the relationship with the previous Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3821791;
    If they wanted to fleiss sleuthers/RS [am I actually using that as a verb?] all you'd need is some tacky blonde extensions. I'm getting really weird vibes from the whole thing. Kind of like, for the first number of seasons, TPTB couldn't have cared less about sleuthers and RS. But I'm beginning to wonder if they've created a parallel "Gotcha" so to speak. I would absolutely crack up! And what kind of actual investment would it take? Nothing but a couple of bogus SCs and a supposed leak. No real time/money. RS says he has a number of sources, but what if they all trickle from the same fountain?

I'm beginning to have second thoughts about MF's tongue-in-cheek interview re:RS.....lol
    This is a very good point..It not over til the fat lady sings..we shall see

FORT Fogey

Jake told Ali she was not on the "hit list" at the RC tonight, who was the target then?

He also said the love of his life might have walked out of his life for good when Ali left. We know it wasn't Rozlyn. Wonder how Princess digested that line when she watched this episode. Maybe she was clueless and had her head in the clouds since she already had her rose and/or ring now, or did she have to return it already? Enough of the shenanighans. Can't they show us a love story at least around Valentine's day? I was going to say V-day then realized it could be misinterpreted for Princess's day.

I just dont see the connection at all with Jake and Vienna im glad im not alone cause the people on twitter dont see it either lol I hope Jake has fun playing Daddy to Vienna
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Newbie

I found it puzzling that he did not ask Vienna's daddy for her "hand in marriage"....It only showed that with Ali and Tenley..............Also...... .....

I completely believe now that the F4 is staged.....if you rewatch Ali talking to Jake in the hotel room, she says "I thought I would....." then she stops herself.......Almost as if she almost said..."I thought I would know by now.....(when I was scheduled to leave)............Anyone else notice this???

I don't understand how people with a job can go on this show and not get something in writing that specifies the maximum amount of time you will be gone, and employer gives consent-or not. If you have a career that matters to you, that should be crucial, unless you are going on the show for "fun" - and not taking it all too seriously.

I laughed through most of this scripted episode-in fact it has been much more fun to watch this assuming it is a comedy. It helps that Jake is the most boring, weak, and old-fashioned guy I have seen in a while. Ali's much brighter than he is - you can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24;3821800;

He didn't do Brad. He didn't do Jason. He didn't do anything "wrong" per se. Ali just left. If Ali came back as the Bachelorette (and frankly I think that spot is being reserved for Tenley) the "heart broken" plot would be a bit of a stretch; at least as it relates to the relationship with the previous Bachelor.
    lol because the fans will be pissed that he picked Vienna happens every season when the fan fav is not picked than they all turn on the lead and they become the "villian"
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I brought this up before but it got cut out
    google the "8 cow wife" story and you will see that maybe this is the edit that they want.

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24;3821800;

We don't know yet if he pulled a Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3821762;
    What hell did Jake go to and back with Vienna that it spells "love story" and getting it right if she is f1?

Jake telling Ali he wanted her to stay or he would be devastated, Ali doubting if she made the right decision, plus the "staged" phone call, if she showed up in that helicopter at the finale and he chose her in the end, it would be a "shocker" that would have the veteran sleuthers and posters heads spin 360 degrees.. Now that would be a "to hell and back" and finally moving on with the love of your life. He said something about a ring and looking her in the eye in a positive way. Was this the "comeback" Jake was talking about?

Did he ask for permission to marry from anyone but Tenley's Dad that was aired? The chemistry with Tenley and Gia seemed forced (decided to skip the Princess HTD) this episode.

He asked Ali's Mom for her blessing. He said he would have one rose and one ring in the end and he couldn't propose without her blessing. He also asked Tenley's Dad. The creep probably asked all of them, but just showed Ali and Tenley.