Page 56 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

FORT Fogey

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3821784;
    Well....he better. Because he promised he would have her back.

Bed. Lie.
    I think he can have her back even if they are not together anymore. He can defend her tooth and nail but say they just wanted different things, or something like that.

FORT Fogey

Ali put Jake in a terrible position tonight. If he asked her to stay and she lost her job, he would feel obligated to choose her, and potentially to support her for a while until she/they could get settled together. That's a lot of pressure for not being certain what your feelings are about someone, especially when there are 3 other someones in the picture. He couldn't give her any more reassurance than he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3821749;
    There's an sc of Vienna in the fantasy suite, rose petals everywhere ... looked like a rose petal hurricane hit.

While in the past others have received some petals, the F1 gets the most petals in the fantasy suite.
    If they wanted to fleiss sleuthers/RS [am I actually using that as a verb?] all you'd need is some tacky blonde extensions. I'm getting really weird vibes from the whole thing. Kind of like, for the first number of seasons, TPTB couldn't have cared less about sleuthers and RS. But I'm beginning to wonder if they've created a parallel "Gotcha" so to speak. I would absolutely crack up! And what kind of actual investment would it take? Nothing but a couple of bogus SCs and a supposed leak. No real time/money. RS says he has a number of sources, but what if they all trickle from the same fountain?

I'm beginning to have second thoughts about MF's tongue-in-cheek interview re:RS.....lol
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3821762;
    What hell did Jake go to and back with Vienna that it spells "love story" and getting it right if she is f1?

Jake telling Ali he wanted her to stay or he would be devastated, Ali doubting if she made the right decision, plus the "staged" phone call, if she showed up in that helicopter at the finale and he chose her in the end, it would be a "shocker" that would have the veteran sleuthers and posters heads spin 360 degrees.. Now that would be a "to hell and back" and finally moving on with the love of your life. He said something about a ring and looking her in the eye in a positive way. Was this the "comeback" Jake was talking about?

Did he ask for permission to marry from anyone but Tenley's Dad that was aired? The chemistry with Tenley and Gia seemed forced (decided to skip the Princess HTD) this episode.
    I think this maybe just what happens we shall see..

Rs did say that Vienna was the last girl standing..BUT he didn't know after that...

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3821736;
    When Jake said I will treat Viennia like a Princess I felt sick.
    Me too. He needs a grown woman not a child. And it also made me sick how they laughed off her car wrecks. It is no laughing matter to be reckless in your car. People are killed everyday by idiots like this. She seems very irresponsible. Didn't even let her dad get to know her first husband yet they are really close. Doesn't pass the smell test. V does what she wants because she only thinks about herself.

Well, I guess we'll have to wait a bit longer for the event that Jake says was horrible, awful and on a rating of 1-10, it was near 10. Also, he said he was so devestated that he had to turn himself off for a bit. The event wasn't Ali leaving, he acted like a cold fish and acted like he didn't give a c**p. She did the right thing in going back to her job, because that b***hole sure ain't worth it.

The only person who was upset was Ali. I finally agree with the ones that call him Jake the fake.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3821786;
    One possible simple answer...........with Ali leaving the show they are worried that people will tune off. With that phone call from Ali they have reeled the viewers for one more episode. What else will they do? Maybe Ali actually calls after FD week is over and it was all preview for the finale. If RS was stumped and Jake and Ali did get together in the end, then Jake deserves an "Emmy" for acting during interviews and keeping it all under wraps just the way PTB planned to. Maybe they hired someone to spin this story to RS this season and it was all part of the script to put it out there.

CH threw Vienna under the bus yet he said Jake was true to himself and felt this season was good. Maybe CH just earned his pay for this season with that spin. Is Fleiss reeling the cynical viewers back with this mega twist or is it all just hogwash as usual every season just to get the ratings?
    agreed! watching this with twitter online, you see exactly how many are pulling for Ali - way more then for any of the other girls... or the twitter posts that make fun of the bachelor in general lol so Ali would be a wise choice for ratings for the next bachelorette - they'd get the viewership!

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3821736;
    When Jake said I will treat Viennia like a Princess I felt sick.
    Me too until I thought about THE TUDORS...... they behead their princesses or lock them up in dungeons.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3821786;
    One possible simple answer...........with Ali leaving the show they are worried that people will tune off. With that phone call from Ali they have reeled the viewers for one more episode. What else will they do? Maybe Ali actually calls after FD week is over and it was all preview for the finale. If RS was stumped and Jake and Ali did get together in the end, then Jake deserves an "Emmy" for acting during interviews and keeping it all under wraps just the way PTB planned to. Maybe they hired someone to spin this story to RS this season and it was all part of the script to put it out there.

CH threw Vienna under the bus yet he said Jake was true to himself and felt this season was good. Maybe CH just earned his pay for this season with that spin. Is Fleiss reeling the cynical viewers back with this mega twist or is it all just hogwash as usual every season just to get the ratings?
    As a cynical viewer--we aren't ever reeled back in!
    This is not a mega twist, more like more cheese.

OT quite relieved to hear that Gary Coleman will never be doing any nude photos. I was worried about that and afraid I wouldn't be able to sleep.
    Nightmares.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3821762;
    What hell did Jake go to and back with Vienna that it spells "love story" and getting it right if she is f1?

Jake telling Ali he wanted her to stay or he would be devastated, Ali doubting if she made the right decision, plus the "staged" phone call, if she showed up in that helicopter at the finale and he chose her in the end, it would be a "shocker" that would have the veteran sleuthers and posters heads spin 360 degrees.. Now that would be a "to hell and back" and finally moving on with the love of your life. He said something about a ring and looking her in the eye in a positive way. Was this the "comeback" Jake was talking about?

Did he ask for permission to marry from anyone but Tenley's Dad that was aired? The chemistry with Tenley and Gia seemed forced (decided to skip the Princess HTD) this episode.
    Funny, I found that he was most relaxed with the Princess.