Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3821764;
    No way could I read all 26 pages - so who would have gone tonight if Ali stayed? If I didn't know Vienna won, I would have said Vienna. After watching the end clip of Gia's mom and the card reading, I almost think it would have been Gia.
    I think Tenley would have been the one to leave tonight if Ali hadn't.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3821734;
    I had to go way back and read the entire thread to see what I missed. I absolutely opened my eyes wide open when he said that. Given what we have seen so far, it is very telling and a great foreshadow. Jake's comments about living with his decision seem to be just that. And that says alot out of me, who doesn't trust anything that comes out of his mouth in interviews, LOL! I think he will have her (Vienna's) back. I hope so!
    This is what I've been thinking for a while. Once the show finishes, he's going to defend her with tooth and nails just the way Jillian stuck up for Ed.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3821776;
    Per RS Ali doesn't come back. They want us to think that, but she isn't.
    Unless there were re-shoots that he didn't know about.

Enjoyed watching with you all. Sleep well.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3821736;
    When Jake said I will treat Viennia like a Princess I felt sick.
    I didn't.

The one thing Ali, Gia, Tenley and Vienna had in common is being treated as inconsequential (and cheated) by men in their pasts.

Also remember, Tenley edit included mentioning how she regretted not bothering to greet her then husband properly (making him feel special) whenever he returned home.

Ali leaving to return to her job ... rather curious to see how that will factor in ...

I think after Ali left, he throws all caution to the wind & picks Vienna because she is fun. I would guess they are broken up already, and he is sad.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3821779;
    This is what I've been thinking for a while. Once the show finishes, he's going to defend her with tooth and nails just the way Jillian stuck up for Ed.
    Well....he better. Because he promised he would have her back.

Bed. Lie.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3821745;
    I also found it interesting that Jake only asked Ali's and Tenley's family for their blessing if they got engaged
    I'm thinking he asked all the girls' families, they just didn't show it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3821733;
    I'm just not getting this editing. Someone hit me with a frying pan or something. Alot of dislike for Vienna out there, and while I didn't find her HTD particularly horrible ... I didn't find it exactly endearing either. She's got a terrible case of "Poor-Princess-Penelope" syndrome, and infected her family as well.

That being said, with the Vienna dislike [soon to turn to Vienna incredulity] ... why attempt to still.... STILL .... on the way to FDs, make the viewer believe in an Ali and Jake ending with the phone call etc? It's not adding up to me.

I have to say that if TPTB fleissed RS.... I would bend over backwards laughing my butt off, and gain a new respect for those powers. Okay maybe respect is too strong a word.....lol. But the sheer brilliance [not to mention plotting/scheming] would be the high point of this season for me
    One possible simple answer...........with Ali leaving the show they are worried that people will tune off. With that phone call from Ali they have reeled the viewers for one more episode. What else will they do? Maybe Ali actually calls after FD week is over and it was all preview for the finale. If RS was stumped and Jake and Ali did get together in the end, then Jake deserves an "Emmy" for acting during interviews and keeping it all under wraps just the way PTB planned to. Maybe they hired someone to spin this story to RS this season and it was all part of the script to put it out there.

CH threw Vienna under the bus yet he said Jake was true to himself and felt this season was good. Maybe CH just earned his pay for this season with that spin. Is Fleiss reeling the cynical viewers back with this mega twist or is it all just hogwash as usual every season just to get the ratings?

Vienna and Jake's chemistry is more like a trashy romance novel. I think he has more sexual chemistry with Vienna. Maybe she is a better kisser and since she probably has more self-confidence than any of the other 3 gals (Ali, Gia and Tenley), he feels incredibly attracted her confidence. With that self-confidence, she probably has alot more sexual confidence and is working it hard-core. That is the ONLY attribute that the other 3 girls are lacking in comparison to Vienna. But, Vienna's self-confidence is FAR over the top. It's egotistical and trashy and her family exascerbates it. Her family is on a different level than any of the other 3 families (etiquette-wise). Yes, they were more laid-back but it seemed like it was all "to be on TV" than to "fall in love." The whole "princess" crap was enough to make you spit at the TV. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Jake say, "I will treat her like a princess." RED FLAG ALERT #58!!! There are so many red flags popping up, IMO, regarding Vienna and her family. Her family seems 100% opposite of Jake's family. I can't imagine what his family is thinking and I can't imagine what the families of the other gals are thinking too (Gia, Tenley and Ali's).