Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

I also found it interesting that Jake only asked Ali's and Tenley's family for their blessing if they got engaged
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Ok 1 minutes and counting here! At least now I'm prepared thanks guys!!
    I think Jake is done with all the drama from all the posts I've read. Glad Ali made the right choice for her!
    Jake said in a interview that he thinks it's funny that anyone would know what happens in the end,not even his parents know.... We'll see if RS is right, or if there is more,or he chooses noone!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3821742;
    Not brokenhearted at all, didn't take him long to recover. Just couldn't mustard up those tears for anything. I wish Fliess would come up with something new, quit repeating. I also wish they would have put in this effort of bringing folks back or phone calls during De season, then we would have had a great ending...but it's never when it matters.
    lol they could stomp on their feet next season or pinch them from behind to get the tears to well up....

Quote Originally Posted by jacks_mom;3821741;
    If TPTB fleissed RS then we at FORT need to go back and look at the screencaps. I would be laughing as well, but from my experience with this site, these people KNOW what happens because of what the producers give us in screencaps. Is it Vienna because the screencaps show us that or is it because RS says it is? I'm not good at the sluething thing so the professionals need to way in and give their "expert" opinions.

There's an sc of Vienna in the fantasy suite, rose petals everywhere ... looked like a rose petal hurricane hit.

While in the past others have received some petals, the F1 gets the most petals in the fantasy suite.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3821739;
    His body language was completely off. He wasn't receptive at all to Ali, no deep sadness or the look of devastation in his eyes, he looked more annoyed than anything else to me.
    I kinda of agree with the part about Ali wanted to stay and then leaving him feeling like the job was a better deal. That would be annouying. She wanted to hear I love you too. When she said I love you with the words underneath I died.

If TPTB fleissed RS then we at FORT need to go back and look at the screencaps. I would be laughing as well, but from my experience with this site, these people KNOW what happens because of what the producers give us in screencaps. Is it Vienna because the screencaps show us that or is it because RS says it is? I'm not good at the sluething thing so the professionals need to way in and give their "expert" opinions.
    Isn't Gia the only one who has been placed both in northern St. Lucia on a fantasy date (Pigeon Island) and at southern St. Lucia (Jade Mountain) on a LCD?

Wait that makes no sense. She leaves next week.....hmmmm....I'm totally lost!
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

Did anyone else notice how Jake's demeanor/personality changed with each family?

With Tenley's family he was a sensitive, crying sap, like Tenley's dad. He actually asked permission to marry Tenley.
    With Ali's family he was strong, supportive, a rock to lean on, like Ali's mom (and dearly departed grandma).
    With Vienna's family he was rougher, more "blue collar", good ole boy, like Vienna's dad. I was waiting for him to spit when he was in the garage.
    With Gia's family he was merely an observer because they were a three-act play on their own. Nice end-credits display of Mom's special talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3821745;
    I also found it interesting that Jake only asked Ali's and Tenley's family for their blessing if they got engaged
    The only ones that they showed, not necessarily the only one. Remember Vienna F1 is supposed to be a shock.

Are there any F2 screencaps? Or are they all just F3?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3821739;
    His body language was completely off. He wasn't receptive at all to Ali, no deep sadness or the look of devastation in his eyes, he looked more annoyed than anything else to me.
    he didnt look like that too me especially when he said "I don't know what I can do to make you stay" and then kissed.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily