Page 51 of 82 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3821717;
    How about " people hate me/her because they are jealous of me."?
    Apparently, her family has been explaining other people's reaction to Vienna as jealousy for some time now. (Many parents do this: "Aw honey, don't feel bad, they're just jealous.)

After it became so pervasive, they would have done her more of a service by suggesting that she do a bit of introspection into her own behavior.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

When Jake said I will treat Viennia like a Princess I felt sick.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3821714;
    Did anyone notice that when he hugged Ali on the couch he squinted his eyes really hard? It looked like he was trying to make tears fall...
    I do that when I'm trying not to cry... and trust me, I've had to do that a lot in the last year and a half, where you try to almost will the tears not to fall.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Ali probably wont do interviews this week since they want us to think that she comes back. I wonder if she will be at the WTA or if they will have 3 girls at the atfc like last season to keep the suspense of does he pick Ali. Oh and I bet facebook is going to get a bunch of hate letters lol
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3821718;
    Cold? He was honest. He said he was falling in love with her and wanted her to stay. It is not like he could have said turn off the cameras and gone "Hey Ali I am going to pick you as my F1 so stay and forget about your job".
    His body language was completely off. He wasn't receptive at all to Ali, no deep sadness or the look of devastation in his eyes, he looked more annoyed than anything else to me.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;3821468;
    "I feel like you are slipping through my fingers" Puh-lease....and scene. He is really a poor actor.
    It was ABBA night for Jake! Earlier he said "Take a chance on me"!

If TPTB fleissed RS then we at FORT need to go back and look at the screencaps. I would be laughing as well, but from my experience with this site, these people KNOW what happens because of what the producers give us in screencaps. Is it Vienna because the screencaps show us that or is it because RS says it is? I'm not good at the sluething thing so the professionals need to way in and give their "expert" opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3821676;
    How you like them apples, huh?

Here's my comments: Somehow, the fact that Jake keeps mentioning that he is falling for all 4 of them figures in the edit perhaps the same way that Jason's "I fell in love with 2 women" did. He is saying it too many times for it not to have some import in the edit.

My friend watched tonight with me. She is basically unspoiled and has only seen a couple of shows. She said ( as I do) that there is something very fishy about Ali's job just coincidentally showing up right at this particular point in time. The next thing she asked is how sure could Ali be of being chosen? When I said there was no guarantee and even if she were chosen, there was no guarantee the relationship would work. My friend's answer:"He isn't giving her enough assurances he would pick her. She needs to stick with her job."

I agree...When he said, "I can't guarantee you that I will put a ring on your finger," if he felt like she was the one, he should have said,"But after the time we have spent together, there is an excellent chance," or something like that. He did not give her the hope she needed because as he told us, "He is falling for all of them."

I have to agree with others. For all of the hype, Jake did not appear as heartbroken as I thought he would. He was no where near as upset as DeAnna was when Graham left. It was obvious by her actions and even what she said that Graham was going to be the F1.
    Ali did a good job of acting brokenhearted but making a smart decision.

Am I the only one that noticed that Chris Harrison looked slightly amused ( and impatient) when he came to tell Ali and Jake they needed to come to some kind of decision?
    Not brokenhearted at all, didn't take him long to recover. Just couldn't mustard up those tears for anything. I wish Fliess would come up with something new, quit repeating. I also wish they would have put in this effort of bringing folks back or phone calls during De season, then we would have had a great ending...but it's never when it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by soonergirl49;3821729;
    I nearly died when I heard V's family with the "She has had this problem with women her whole life. Women don't like her because she is beautiful." line. I have heard this before in my somewhat long life. The girl is usually a b_____, that is why other women don't like them. Us Real Women have a radar for that kind of girl. Just saying....
    And to see the other side, it usually means the girl has lots of guy friends and not many female friends... Not necessarily a bad person, just doesnt play the girly girl scene very well.

Point blank, theres a reason why guys like girls like this - the girls have no thought filter so a guy doesnt have to even wonder what shes up to or whats shes thinking. And if they dont date they usually end up being good friends.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3821737;
    I do that when I'm trying not to cry... and trust me, I've had to do that a lot in the last year and a half, where you try to almost will the tears not to fall.
    Since when did Jake care about not crying. He was upset but not as upset as he should have been if Ali was his F1