Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

FORT Fogey

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3821713;
    Did you catch his reaction to that? He read that positively. I think he said it was "refreshing" or something. Really? Hearing that this woman you are crazy about has had difficulty getting along with other women forever is "refreshing?" No wonder the dude is single.
    And he went on and on and on about how completely honest she was. My stomach was churning. There's his out in the end. Delivered goods not as promised. Return to sender.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3821717;
    How about " people hate me/her because they are jealous of me."?
    There is more to it than that. She rubs people the wrong way.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3821713;
    Did you catch his reaction to that? He read that positively. I think he said it was "refreshing" or something. Really? Hearing that this woman you are crazy about has had difficulty getting along with other women forever is "refreshing?" No wonder the dude is single.
    He loves to have his ego stroked, is all. That V will throw other women under the bus for him is a plus in his book. But it spells trouble down the line.

Oh my goodness if I had to hear Jake say how "honest" Vienna was with him one more time, I would have barfed. Does this figure in some way? Will we now be told [after the fact] that he knew EVERYTHING about Vienna already?
    Just how "honest" has she been do you think...lol
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3821719;
    He made some kind of reference to it when he asked if she was able to pilot the boat. I can't quite recall what it was, but he poked fun at her driving in some very small way.
    But with the family...i seem to remember that convo and they all laughed at it.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3821712;
    Did the wreaking of cars convo come up again? I thought i remembered that it did and they all seemed to have had a kick out of it?
    Yes, they were laughing about it like it was a family joke. There are a few things I've done that my family jokes with me about too.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Fort Fan

I nearly died when I heard V's family with the "She has had this problem with women her whole life. Women don't like her because she is beautiful." line. I have heard this before in my somewhat long life. The girl is usually a b_____, that is why other women don't like them. Us Real Women have a radar for that kind of girl. Just saying....

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3821722;
    And he went on and on and on about how completely honest she was. My stomach was churning. There's his out in the end. Delivered goods not as promised. Return to sender.
    We always have to remember cut and splice- and it seems that they are doing it tons this time around.

I'm just not getting this editing. Someone hit me with a frying pan or something. Alot of dislike for Vienna out there, and while I didn't find her HTD particularly horrible ... I didn't find it exactly endearing either. She's got a terrible case of "Poor-Princess-Penelope" syndrome, and infected her family as well.

That being said, with the Vienna dislike [soon to turn to Vienna incredulity] ... why attempt to still.... STILL .... on the way to FDs, make the viewer believe in an Ali and Jake ending with the phone call etc? It's not adding up to me.

I have to say that if TPTB fleissed RS.... I would bend over backwards laughing my butt off, and gain a new respect for those powers. Okay maybe respect is too strong a word.....lol. But the sheer brilliance [not to mention plotting/scheming] would be the high point of this season for me
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3821174;
    The question about having the F1's back was really telling, imo, given the edit...
    I had to go way back and read the entire thread to see what I missed. I absolutely opened my eyes wide open when he said that. Given what we have seen so far, it is very telling and a great foreshadow. Jake's comments about living with his decision seem to be just that. And that says alot out of me, who doesn't trust anything that comes out of his mouth in interviews, LOL! I think he will have her (Vienna's) back. I hope so!