Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3821653;
    Still can't stand Vienna. Interesting that they kept showing reptiles during her HTD. And her Dad with his Princess thing was just ridiculous.
    It was the worst. I thought I was going to be sick. They have a too close for comfort relationship if you ask me. Also it looked like Vienna was more dotted on then his own wife.

Did you notice how her parents said that she has the same issues with girls not liking her in her past. Spoke volumes to me.

Quote Originally Posted by soonergirl49;3821680;
    Lets get Ali and Reid together. Some of you wonderful people could write the script! It would be much much better than what MF puts together.
    When this season started I wanted Ali with Reid, now I don't want them together. She will boss him around and will throw a temper tandrum when Reid cannot come up with the "L" word.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3821707;
    It was the worst. I thought I was going to be sick. They have a too close for comfort relationship if you ask me. Also it looked like Vienna was more dotted on then his own wife.

Did you notice how her parents said that she has the same issues with girls not liking her in her past. Spoke volumes to me.
    Did the wreaking of cars convo come up again? I thought i remembered that it did and they all seemed to have had a kick out of it?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3821707;

Did you catch his reaction to that? He read that positively. I think he said it was "refreshing" or something. Really? Hearing that this woman you are crazy about has had difficulty getting along with other women forever is "refreshing?" No wonder the dude is single.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3821676;
    I have to agree with others. For all of the hype, Jake did not appear as heartbroken as I thought he would. He was no where near as upset as DeAnna was when Graham left.

Did anyone notice that when he hugged Ali on the couch he squinted his eyes really hard? It looked like he was trying to make tears fall...

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3821712;
    Did the wreaking of cars convo come up again? I thought i remembered that it did and they all seemed to have had a kick out of it?
    It seems to be a running joke with her family.

Yes, they thought it was funny. Won't be as funny if she kills someone. Driving is not a joke. She and her family are delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3821684;
    How did you all like Vienna's Dad walking "in" on them "making out " in her bedroom? He knocked and then just walked right on in. She and her Dad are freakishly close! I love my father and all but that's just sort of weird. No wonder her ego is the size of Texas; her Dad calls her a princess non-stop and her family thinks she is Miss America.
    How about " people hate me/her because they are jealous of me."?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3821652;
    Sorry, but Jake was pretty cold to Ali tonight, the behavior he showed tonight with her was of exasperation at having to deal with the drama. After what I saw tonight there's no way he was head over heels for Ali a la Andi with Tessa.

Cold? He was honest. He said he was falling in love with her and wanted her to stay. It is not like he could have said turn off the cameras and gone "Hey Ali I am going to pick you as my F1 so stay and forget about your job".

He made some kind of reference to it when he asked if she was able to pilot the boat. I can't quite recall what it was, but he poked fun at her driving in some very small way.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.