Page 48 of 82 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3821672;
    Sniff: Andy and Tessa. I wanted another love story like that even if it didn't work out. They seemed so in love at the time.
    Don't even get me started.I cried when he picked her at the end and then I cried when I found out they split.

That was before I became very cynical.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3821684;
    How did you all like Vienna's Dad walking "in" on them "making out " in her bedroom? He knocked and then just walked right on in. She and her Dad are freakishly close! I love my father and all but that's just sort of weird. No wonder her ego is the size of Texas; her Dad calls her a princess non-stop and her family thinks she is Miss America.
    I was wondering what a 31-yr-old man thought of that. lol!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3821639;
    Well I still don't like Vienna after tonight. They must have planted the Ali call because they knew some people would not want to watch Jake pick Vienna. I still do not see the chemistry between anyone, but Ali.
    me either - I only see it with Ali, and with V the least of them all... he sure didn't move very fast to greet her when they met on the bridge.

When the cameraman is there ready, you know that the Bach knows what's coming. Jake knew Ali was coming to his motel room, so I thought his seemingly lack of emotions was that he already knew what was happening, probably a few retakes to get it right. I saw Ali as very emotional during both scenes, hotel room and RC.... she looked very teary and emotionally drained, like she'd been crying all day.... I don't think she's that good of actress to have been able to pull all those tears off. I'm a soap watcher and haven't seen any of them able to pull off tears like that. Jake seemed more emotional during their talk at the RC but his hands were tied, he tried to get her to stay but wouldn't have been able to give her a guarantee. I thought he'd be more emotional at the end, not sure why he wasn't but again, I'm sure it took awhile to film that and we don't know how much time had passed between when they went to talk and when he went back to see the 3 left.

Not sure if we'll see Ali again, but I still don't buy V being his real choice for F1, I think she was just the easy way out.... and I really do mean easy
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

How did you all like Vienna's Dad walking "in" on them "making out " in her bedroom? He knocked and then just walked right on in. She and her Dad are freakishly close! I love my father and all but that's just sort of weird. No wonder her ego is the size of Texas; her Dad calls her a princess non-stop and her family thinks she is Miss America.
    I am from Texas and yeah, I'd say that is about the size of her ego.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3821659;
    Perhaps they'll mesh Ed & Reid's storyline with Ali? She pulled an Ed and she'll pull a Reid at the FRC. Doubt it but the general viewing audience will be waiting for it.
    I totally think this is what they are doing. I also remember reading CH saying something to the effect of: we finally got one right this season. I'm wondering if he was talking about the storyline of merging these 2 stories. TPTB giving the public the ending that they always say they want but we have to go through drama to get it...can't just be handed a love story. After all, you have to go through h*ll and back for it to be a real love story, right?!?

Jake said after the Ali bit that he did not do this show to not end up without a wife. Reminded me of v family saying v goes after what she wants. Match. In j's mind there was no way he would not pick someone, anyone. A leaves "I've got 3 girls left to pick from." Horrible show.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3821671;
    Earlier today there was discussion on the topic of the show being scripted.
    SO--how did Ali know where to phone Jake and how did she get his phone number if this was not producer induced?
    Like Ed and Reid, she had to "call" the producers. Or they called her

There were producers/camera people with her dad.
    There were producers/camera people with V and J.
    The people with V and J told the people with dad to have dad barge in on them.
    Nothing weird about it. Set up drama by TPTB.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3821676;
    How you like them apples, huh?

Here's my comments: Somehow, the fact that Jake keeps mentioning that he is falling for all 4 of them figures in the edit perhaps the same way that Jason's "I fell in love with 2 women" did. He is saying it too many times for it not to have some import in the edit.

My friend watched tonight with me. She is basically unspoiled and has only seen a couple of shows. She said ( as I do) that there is something very fishy about Ali's job just coincidentally showing up right at this particular point in time. The next thing she asked is how sure could Ali be of being chosen? When I said there was no guarantee and even if she were chosen, there was no guarantee the relationship would work. My friend's answer:"He isn't giving her enough assurances he would pick her. She needs to stick with her job."

I agree...When he said, "I can't guarantee you that I will put a ring on your finger," if he felt like she was the one, he should have said,"But after the time we have spent together, there is an excellent chance," or something like that. He did not give her the hope she needed because as he told us, "He is falling for all of them."

I have to agree with others. For all of the hype, Jake did not appear as heartbroken as I thought he would. He was no where near as upset as DeAnna was when Graham left. It was obvious by her actions and even what she said that Graham was going to be the F1.
    Ali did a good job of acting brokenhearted but making a smart decision.

Am I the only one that noticed that Chris Harrison looked slightly amused ( and impatient) when he came to tell Ali and Jake they needed to come to some kind of decision?
    I noticed it too & could not have been more happy. I was getting tired of version we had to watch, I can't imagine how long she actually sat there waiting for Jake to beg her to stay.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3821676;
    Am I the only one that noticed that Chris Harrison looked slightly amused ( and impatient) when he came to tell Ali and Jake they needed to come to some kind of decision?
    He gets the same kick out of Jake's awkward kissing as we all do.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.