Page 47 of 82 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3821660;
    Make sure your shirt is off j for this next shot. "action....."
    at least thats one bit of acting he's getting downpat... those chuck norris episodes of acting have to pay off somewhere lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3821459;
    Bloomers! where are you??? great job on the scripted F4..You were right on the money!!! limo exit and all!!!
    How you like them apples, huh?

Here's my comments: Somehow, the fact that Jake keeps mentioning that he is falling for all 4 of them figures in the edit perhaps the same way that Jason's "I fell in love with 2 women" did. He is saying it too many times for it not to have some import in the edit.

My friend watched tonight with me. She is basically unspoiled and has only seen a couple of shows. She said ( as I do) that there is something very fishy about Ali's job just coincidentally showing up right at this particular point in time. The next thing she asked is how sure could Ali be of being chosen? When I said there was no guarantee and even if she were chosen, there was no guarantee the relationship would work. My friend's answer:"He isn't giving her enough assurances he would pick her. She needs to stick with her job."

I agree...When he said, "I can't guarantee you that I will put a ring on your finger," if he felt like she was the one, he should have said,"But after the time we have spent together, there is an excellent chance," or something like that. He did not give her the hope she needed because as he told us, "He is falling for all of them."

I have to agree with others. For all of the hype, Jake did not appear as heartbroken as I thought he would. He was no where near as upset as DeAnna was when Graham left. It was obvious by her actions and even what she said that Graham was going to be the F1.
    Ali did a good job of acting brokenhearted but making a smart decision.

Am I the only one that noticed that Chris Harrison looked slightly amused ( and impatient) when he came to tell Ali and Jake they needed to come to some kind of decision?
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

They are trying to make us think that Ali comes back, so she probably doesn't. She is their choice for the bachelorette. That is why she makes the call. OR maybe he rejects both girls and then they bring Ali back and they fly off in the heli! That would be dramatic!

Fort Fan

Lets get Ali and Reid together. Some of you wonderful people could write the script! It would be much much better than what MF puts together.

I like Ali but I do not want to spend the next season saying "NO WONDER he didn't pick her........"

Same is true of all of them, actually.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda81;3821668;
    thank you sanlee. Just wondered.
    You're welcome. It's one of those things that they use to bring in viewers, yet they don't include it into the actual show.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

How did you all like Vienna's Dad walking "in" on them "making out " in her bedroom? He knocked and then just walked right on in. She and her Dad are freakishly close! I love my father and all but that's just sort of weird. No wonder her ego is the size of Texas; her Dad calls her a princess non-stop and her family thinks she is Miss America.

FORT Newbie

There is a screencap of Jake and a woman in a towel walking on the beach. Has this been positively identified? I don't think it looks like any of the F3. I think it looks like Ali.

Have we place the hotel that Jake is in when he gets the call from ALI? Just wondered if he is in St Lucia ..

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3821671;
    Earlier today there was discussion on the topic of the show being scripted.
    I don't want to rehash it.
    Just want to make note:
    I thought Ali's phone call next week was very interesting.
    Sort of reminded me of Trish crashing Jesse Palmer's FD.
    SO--how did Ali know where to phone Jake and how did she get his phone number if this was not producer induced? I guess she is psychic!!
    Reminds me of Jake showing up at exactly the right place to talk to Jillian about Wes.
    There you go again, breaking down the 4th wall for us!
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.