Page 46 of 82 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3821639;
    Well I still don't like Vienna after tonight. They must have planted the Ali call because they knew some people would not want to watch Jake pick Vienna. I still do not see the chemistry between anyone, but Ali.
    Sorry, but Jake was pretty cold to Ali tonight, the behavior he showed tonight with her was of exasperation at having to deal with the drama. After what I saw tonight there's no way he was head over heels for Ali a la Andi with Tessa.

FORT Fogey

Still can't stand Vienna. Interesting that they kept showing reptiles during her HTD. And her Dad with his Princess thing was just ridiculous.

speaking of sc's where is the one of Jake throwing a fit and saying the interview is over? I was sort of looking forward to seeing him lose his temper and not act like mr. perfect all the time?

Perhaps they'll mesh Ed & Reid's storyline with Ali? She pulled an Ed and she'll pull a Reid at the FRC. Doubt it but the general viewing audience will be waiting for it.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3821638;
    Very doubtful. Maybe she called to see how he was doing (at TPTBs urging -- she needed to get the number from them) and he told her she made the right choice. Totally scripted.

Notice in the preview the camera is held steady in the correct spot for us to see Jake pop around the corner when the phone rings. It was a staged call, they knew he'd need to be right there to answer the phone.

And I agree with the person who said the helicopter was probably full of tourists on a tour, they're probably flying around the island all day.
    Make sure your shirt is off j for this next shot. "action....."

Quote Originally Posted by Linda81;3821657;
    speaking of sc's where is the one of Jake throwing a fit and saying the interview is over? I was sort of looking forward to seeing him lose his temper and not act like mr. perfect all the time?
    This was from two epi's ago; they just never showed it on tv.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

thank you sanlee. Just wondered.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3821632;
    And then we'll see the most uneventful phone call in history

She'll make the scripted phone call.....and say she's sorry again and best wishes lol
    Earlier today there was discussion on the topic of the show being scripted.
    I don't want to rehash it.
    Just want to make note:
    I thought Ali's phone call next week was very interesting.
    Sort of reminded me of Trish crashing Jesse Palmer's FD.
    SO--how did Ali know where to phone Jake and how did she get his phone number if this was not producer induced? I guess she is psychic!!
    Reminds me of Jake showing up at exactly the right place to talk to Jillian about Wes.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3821652;
    Sorry, but Jake was pretty cold to Ali tonight, the behavior he showed tonight with her was of exasperation at having to deal with the drama. After what I saw tonight there's no way he was head over heels for Ali a la Andi with Tessa.
    Sniff: Andy and Tessa. I wanted another love story like that even if it didn't work out. They seemed so in love at the time.

FORT Fogey

After tonight, I think I would like Gia as the next Bach'ette. She is gorgeous, sweet and vulnerable; she'd bring in the hotties. And Tenley's baby voice grates.