Page 45 of 82 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by jacks_mom;3821627;
    Too much whine for my mom and I, too. He definitely turned towards the helicopter. Fleiss wants you to think Ali comes back but the entire last 1/2 hour was, "it's too much like ed". What can happen now after the ed season? Vienna's edit has gotten any better and Jake will be pretty darn unhappy if he chooses her.
    He turns to look at the sea. It doesn't look like he is looking up at the Helicopter.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3821617;
    Does Ali's phone call change anything??????????
    Very doubtful. Maybe she called to see how he was doing (at TPTBs urging -- she needed to get the number from them) and he told her she made the right choice. Totally scripted.

Notice in the preview the camera is held steady in the correct spot for us to see Jake pop around the corner when the phone rings. It was a staged call, they knew he'd need to be right there to answer the phone.

And I agree with the person who said the helicopter was probably full of tourists on a tour, they're probably flying around the island all day.

Well I still don't like Vienna after tonight. They must have planted the Ali call because they knew some people would not want to watch Jake pick Vienna. I still do not see the chemistry between anyone, but Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3821606;
    So we didn't really see the hugging cap/ponytail cap but that for sure occured tonight right? Tell me that we can finally put that one to rest??!?!
    Sanlee, they did show it. It wasn't outside, it was inside the room right before he walks her out when Ali tells him she has to go, they hugged at that moment and they showed that shot from the SC of him tearing up while he was hugging her.

Ali made the right choice... "feelings" don't pay your bills.
    I lovedlovedloved her dress!! Even though it shows a little too much boobage, she has "just enough" to carry it well
    (it would look ridiculous on me! )

Former Lurker

MAYBE Jake looks up at the Helicopter just as he is about to propose to Vienna, and has a "hoping it's Ali" look in his eyes... and Vienna sees this, throws a tantrum and walks off.

Ok... far fetched and 100% unbelievable... but so is the rest of this rediculous season.

It's just a stupid ploy to get the public to think Ali is coming back... they caught the footage of a helicopter overhead and decided to play it up.

Ali will be the next bachelorette and Jake will be the villian. Not Surpised.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3821641;
    Sanlee, they did show it. It wasn't outside, it was inside the room right before he walks her out when Ali tells him she has to go, they hugged at that moment and they showed that shot from the SC of him tearing up while he was hugging her.
    There were two screencaps of the hug that we had though...the one where you could see her hair hanging down and the one where you couldn't. I did see the one that was apart of the previews from last week, but i didn't see the one where her hair is hanging down, but i'm pretty sure it happened tonight. GREAT JOB YA'LL!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3821630;
    As soon as "the princess" gets the ring on her finger, I can see him saying, "What did I just do? Did I really just propose marriage to *this* gal?"
    Does that happen before or after his mother bloodies his head??
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3821644;
    Ali will be the next bachelorette and Jake will be the villian. Not Surpised.
    On West Coast time so I haven't seen it yet but I would not be surprised by this in the slightest.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl