Page 44 of 82 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3821592;
    So, Ali calls Jake's hotel room. Any wagers on whether that scene actually makes it into an episode? They'll leave it as a cliff hanger so the general viewing audience will expect an Ali return right up to or after the FRC.
    Good idea of yours. It will make people talk and think she is coming back. Not.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3821606;
    So we didn't really see the hugging cap/ponytail cap but that for sure occured tonight right? Tell me that we can finally put that one to rest??!?!
    I think that's safe to say. Ali with her hair in a ponytail and those black straps on her dress... yes, we can put it to rest.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3821606;
    So we didn't really see the hugging cap/ponytail cap but that for sure occured tonight right? Tell me that we can finally put that one to rest??!?!
    I saw it... it happened as she told him she was going to leave

Too much whine for my mom and I, too. He definitely turned towards the helicopter. Fleiss wants you to think Ali comes back but the entire last 1/2 hour was, "it's too much like ed". What can happen now after the ed season? Vienna's edit has gotten any better and Jake will be pretty darn unhappy if he chooses her.

Quote Originally Posted by Doats;3821613;
    I was a Flight Attendant for 14 years and still do this. I guess I was just intrigued by TPTB showing it to us. Playing around trying to get us to think Ali comes back??
    My husband and I were talking earlier tonight (right before he took to the game room for two hours of unfettered Tiger Woods 2010 Wii Golf) about how much we liked St. Lucia....except for how difficult it is to get around outside of using a helicopter. They are not uncommon there at all, especially to see them coming and going from the resorts. So, I imagine it would not take much to have a helicopter popping through in the middle of a rose ceremony....even unplanned.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Regular

I think Ali will be next bachelorette and her story will be like "I gave up on love because of my job and made a mistake. I am back to find love again bla bla bla."

I can imagine/picture him choosing Vienna (I agree with whomever that said, Jake feels like an adolescent teen boy with her) as F1. As soon as "the princess" gets the ring on her finger, I can see him saying, "What did I just do? Did I really just propose marriage to *this* gal?" I can forsee him saying, "I'm sorry, I made a mistake." And going after Ali....after all, she did keep it "real" and he likes "real."

OR, I can see him choosing Vienna as F1 and saying, "Let's see where this goes." I don't think he would propose marriage to her. After dating for just a couple weeks, he realizes what a mistake he made and goes after Ali. We all know how Jake likes to go "after" people when he feels he has unfinished business to take care of!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3821564;
    What more could he say? I doubt highly TPTB would let him call an end to the season right then and there, and put a ring on her finger. He told her he did NOT want her to go. He told her she was safe that night. He told her he thought there was something special between them. He told her he would be devastated if she left. She said "I love you." to him as she sobbed and cried and flailed around. Ugh. He can't say "you're the one, don't give it another thought." She made the decision to go, and her wailing "How could I leave him!?" in the limo afterwards made me want to scream.

In my mind, Ali was playing a game with him just like Elizabeth, and he doesn't like ultimatums. I think she cut her losses because Ali doesn't like to be put in a position to lose. Period.

I liked her in the HTD and now I'm heartily sick of her. Please, please, TPTB, for all that is good in this world, do not make her the next Bachelorette.
    Don't sugarcoat it sweatpea.

I haven't yet watched the show, but from reading, I gather that Jake wasn't all that broken up about Ali leaving.

Since I haven't had a favorite for several seasons, I never saw what a lot of people thought they saw between Jake and Ali. Brad seemed way more into Jenni than Jake with Ali, and we all know how that ended.

When Ali told him a few episodes ago that she was falling for him, and he said "Really?", I posted that's the exact words Brad said when women were telling him they were falling for him. I thought then that Jake wasn't that into Ali.

Sounds like all of the HTD's were great ... except the board was down during Tenley's, so not much was posted about hers.

So, what is the devastating event that occurs if tonight wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by equus;3821597;
    ali pulled an ed tonight, but with much more flair and hysterics and whatever. hmmm so didnt jake go back to Jillian to tell her about wes, not knowing it was ed all along so Jillian could give a rats butt if wes was a stinker or not (gotta follow the storyboard!) Is Ali going to come back and tell him about Viennas ex MIL accusations lol? Is Fleiss combining too many story plotlines? is that the real reason we are all getting confused?

Stay tuned for more craziness next week! ACK

And then we'll see the most uneventful phone call in history

She'll make the scripted phone call.....and say she's sorry again and best wishes lol

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3821617;
    Does Ali's phone call change anything??????????
    I think that call went something like this in real life.

Operator: "Hello, Facebook, how may I direct your call?"
    MFleiss: "May I speak to Ali Fedotowsky in Media Sales?"
    Ali: "Hello, this is Ali."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.