Page 42 of 82 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3821565;
    What did Ed say?
    Mind F**k (MF) and, if I remember correctly, Ed had relayed that thought, among others in email, to Lindsey the day before he left the show.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3821580;
    At the FRC, as Jake is standing at the podium...a helicopter is flying up in the air and Jake turns to look at it.
    I will have to go re watch the end I missed it.

FORT Fogey

I've not been able to keep up with all the posts the last week or so but I remember in one of the threads sdl saying that he had heard something about TPTB doing some "re-shoots" and I thought that it was after the season. I'm wondering if like RS predicts, the final is Vienna but he chooses, even though she is the last one standing, to pass on her. The re-shoots are for Jake to give another opportunity for a post-ATFRC where he does make a choice..... has anyone heard more specifics about any re-shoots? The above is pure speculation based on reading that there were re-shoots and that mysterious phone ring! If anyone can fill me in on any of my holes, I'd be appreciative

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3821579;
    This.
    Does anyone know if Ali comes back? I think she should have stayed, unlike most of the posters on here. I believe that Jake would have picked her, but then again, I like Tenley and Gia. There is something about Vienna that I just don't trust, and I don't quite know what it is.

Former Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3821581;
    No. As they shot him waitinig for someone at FRC a helicopter is seen in the dtance & he turns to look at it. I'm sure they have helicopter tours all over the island so it wouldn't be unusual for one to fly over.
    But Joe Schmo watching the show and looking for a love story, will think this is supposed to be Ali coming back... and so making "the most dramatic rose ceremony ever".

Rediculous

FORT Fogey

Those storytellers at TB sure are honing their craft. The HTDs were very well done, I enjoyed them all (well 3 out of 4 anyway). Almost everything looked pretty realistic (even Tenley's DWTS audition), believable, then WHAM, this horribly acted departure. Did not buy it for one second. Not sincere in the least. Only conclusion -- hired F4, scripted departure, next B'ette.

So, Ali calls Jake's hotel room. Any wagers on whether that scene actually makes it into an episode? They'll leave it as a cliff hanger so the general viewing audience will expect an Ali return right up to or after the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3821574;
    I didn't see this either. I will have to go back and look. Jake and Tenley go in a helicopter next week is that what you saw?
    Husband the observant one said he to saw a helicopter in the background of Frc with jake hears copter turns around looks turns back. Pilot husband said it is something he would do. Turn to idenify the aircraft and turn back. He said it was fast shot.

Does the phone call from Ali mean anything? Was it just a "fake" out? Could RS be wrong?

ali pulled an ed tonight, but with much more flair and hysterics and whatever. hmmm so didnt jake go back to Jillian to tell her about wes, not knowing it was ed all along so Jillian could give a rats butt if wes was a stinker or not (gotta follow the storyboard!) Is Ali going to come back and tell him about Viennas ex MIL accusations lol? Is Fleiss combining too many story plotlines? is that the real reason we are all getting confused?

Stay tuned for more craziness next week! ACK