Page 41 of 82 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Could the helicopter be coming in to pick him up after he let's T & V go?

Quote Originally Posted by Doats;3821545;
    Hmmmm. Shot of final rose ceremony with a helicopter in the background. Jake turns around to look. Got to love TPTB.
    I did not see this. Is someone -A -flying in?

Well now I'm wondering if Ali will show up at the WTA? Couldn't MF (appropriate initials) think of another plot?
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3821571;
    I did not see this. Is someone -A -flying in?
    I didn't see this either. I will have to go back and look. Jake and Tenley go in a helicopter next week is that what you saw?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3821564;
    What more could he say? I doubt highly TPTB would let him call an end to the season right then and there, and put a ring on her finger. He told her he did NOT want her to go. He told her she was safe that night. He told her he thought there was something special between them. He told her he would be devastated if she left. She said "I love you." to him as she sobbed and cried and flailed around. Ugh. He can't say "you're the one, don't give it another thought." She made the decision to go, and her wailing "How could I leave him!?" in the limo afterwards made me want to scream.

In my mind, Ali was playing a game with him just like Elizabeth, and he doesn't like ultimatums. I think she cut her losses because Ali doesn't like to be put in a position to lose. Period.

I liked her in the HTD and now I'm heartily sick of her. Please, please, TPTB, for all that is good in this world, do not make her the next Bachelorette.
    I feel the same way. I loved their HTD, I think it was my favorite, but her childish temper tandrum did it for me. I know it is said that Vienna was immature, but I saw quite a display with Ali. Flopping down on the floor in the middle of the hall. The whiny, whiny voice, trying to make Jake tell her that she was his fav........ I wonder how long he actually had to listen to that? Enough already. Jake was upset & maybe devastated on the inside, but he sure bounces back quick. Maybe Jakes scale of 1-10 is backwards from ours..maybe he meant a 1. Jason is going to revoke his license to do The Mesnick, with such a poor display. Jason was a 10 when he was wailing over the wall.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3821507;
    NOt surprised Ali left, but didn't quite think that she was totally sure that Jake was for her. This is a good choice for Ali because if he couldn't promise her that she would be the one, then she can't risk the job, because it will be harder to find a job, especially one you enjoy.

Plus, given some of Vienna's shallowness and Jake falling for it, I'd rather not go after someone who is potentially just as shallow.
    This.

I am not feeling his connection with Tenley. I do see it with V, but it squicks me out.....like he's a different person with her, reliving the horndog adolescence he maybe never got to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3821574;
    I didn't see this either. I will have to go back and look. Jake and Tenley go in a helicopter next week is that what you saw?
    At the FRC, as Jake is standing at the podium...a helicopter is flying up in the air and Jake turns to look at it.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

No. As they shot him waitinig for someone at FRC a helicopter is seen in the dtance & he turns to look at it. I'm sure they have helicopter tours all over the island so it wouldn't be unusual for one to fly over.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3821580;
    At the FRC, as Jake is standing at the podium...a helicopter is flying up in the air and Jake turns to look at it.
    Well on the wings of LOVE..

FORT Fogey

It's right after they show Jake holding the ring. After the "phone call from Ali."