Page 18 of 82 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 815

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

  1. #171
    FORT Fogey noche1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,344

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

    Hey t everone gets burned sometime in love. My x my x my x. She is NOT over her x. She did lovely dance. So now we know why she is on tv- she wants to be on DWTS.
    Why would T marry someone who never saw her dance? What a mistake not showing who you are!!! Gee the whole family is crying. Why take her to F2? Seems like cruel thing to do.

    Charlie brown bachelor. I wonder if the girls are badly edited? I can not post so just adding on as I go. I think it is wrong to ask all the dads for approval if he knows she is not F1.
    He called v beautiful.

  2. #172
    hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,525

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

    We're back...... when Jake was talking to Tenley's dad about proposing was it just me or did his mouth not match the words that were being said.

  3. #173
    Premium Member canuckinchile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    back in "The Big Smoke"
    Posts
    6,962

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

    Back . Wow, there is a lot of crying in these dates. I wonder if the producers are driving them around prodding them first ?

  4. #174
    hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,525

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

    No one in Vienna's family was surprised that no one liked her....hmmmmmm........

  5. #175
    FORT Fogey Tiggerlgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,641

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

    Ok I can see how he is falling for both Vienna and Ali.

  6. #176
    FORT Fogey noche1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,344

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

    It must be hard to go throught life V with everyone hating on you like her family said. Gee they see nothing wrong.

  7. #177
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

    Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3821298;
    Hey t everone gets burned sometime in love. My x my x my x. She is NOT over her x. She did lovely dance. So now we know why she is on tv- she wants to be on DWTS.
    Why would T marry someone who never saw her dance? What a mistake not showing who you are!!! Gee the whole family is crying. Why take her to F2? Seems like cruel thing to do.

    Charlie brown bachelor. I wonder if the girls are badly edited? I can not post so just adding on as I go. I think it is wrong to ask all the dads for approval if he knows she is not F1.
    He called v beautiful.
    I thought I was going to like Tenley's date more, but it was kind of weird to me....

    V's date went well. She seems sincere at least in her feelings for J, and he's falling fast.

  8. #178
    Premium Member canuckinchile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    back in "The Big Smoke"
    Posts
    6,962

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

    Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3821299;
    We're back...... when Jake was talking to Tenley's dad about proposing was it just me or did his mouth not match the words that were being said.
    There were A LOT of voice overs in the dates, I think. I normally don't pick up that stuff, but I sure did this time. Oh, and the banjo music for Vienna's dad cracked me up.

  9. #179
    FORT Fogey noche1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,344

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

    Yes he likes her v.

  10. #180
    FORT Fogey Tiggerlgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,641

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3821304;
    I thought I was going to like Tenley's date more, but it was kind of weird to me....

    V's date went well. She seems sincere at least in her feelings for J, and he's falling fast.
    I agree. He seemed really relaxed with her. It was always Ali and Vienna.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.