Page 18 of 82 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb8/10

Hey t everone gets burned sometime in love. My x my x my x. She is NOT over her x. She did lovely dance. So now we know why she is on tv- she wants to be on DWTS.
    Why would T marry someone who never saw her dance? What a mistake not showing who you are!!! Gee the whole family is crying. Why take her to F2? Seems like cruel thing to do.

Charlie brown bachelor. I wonder if the girls are badly edited? I can not post so just adding on as I go. I think it is wrong to ask all the dads for approval if he knows she is not F1.
    He called v beautiful.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

We're back...... when Jake was talking to Tenley's dad about proposing was it just me or did his mouth not match the words that were being said.

Back . Wow, there is a lot of crying in these dates. I wonder if the producers are driving them around prodding them first ?

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

No one in Vienna's family was surprised that no one liked her....hmmmmmm........

Ok I can see how he is falling for both Vienna and Ali.

It must be hard to go throught life V with everyone hating on you like her family said. Gee they see nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3821298;
    Hey t everone gets burned sometime in love. My x my x my x. She is NOT over her x. She did lovely dance. So now we know why she is on tv- she wants to be on DWTS.
    Why would T marry someone who never saw her dance? What a mistake not showing who you are!!! Gee the whole family is crying. Why take her to F2? Seems like cruel thing to do.

Charlie brown bachelor. I wonder if the girls are badly edited? I can not post so just adding on as I go. I think it is wrong to ask all the dads for approval if he knows she is not F1.
    He called v beautiful.
    I thought I was going to like Tenley's date more, but it was kind of weird to me....

V's date went well. She seems sincere at least in her feelings for J, and he's falling fast.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3821299;
    We're back...... when Jake was talking to Tenley's dad about proposing was it just me or did his mouth not match the words that were being said.
    There were A LOT of voice overs in the dates, I think. I normally don't pick up that stuff, but I sure did this time. Oh, and the banjo music for Vienna's dad cracked me up.

Yes he likes her v.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3821304;
    I thought I was going to like Tenley's date more, but it was kind of weird to me....

V's date went well. She seems sincere at least in her feelings for J, and he's falling fast.
    I agree. He seemed really relaxed with her. It was always Ali and Vienna.