Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Irony in the Bachelor ***SPOILERS***

Re: Irony in the Bachelor ***SPOILERS***

Where oh where is Twilley when you need him? T man please weigh in.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3815529;
    The two "issues" are hugely different. You had Wes telling different guys in the house things that made them wonder why he was there. No one has accused Vienna of the SAME issues. The reasons we've heard so far that the ladies dont like Vienna are all personality/character related. Huge difference. No one accused Vienna of being untrue.
    Who is part of the 'they' you are talking about? It's not Reid or Kiptyn. Reid even asked at that one RC, 'OK, who has the girlfriend' stuff. If you mean Tanner, why didn't he tell Jillian who it was?...maybe due to it being the only reason he was hanging around was for him to be part of some fake drama storyline?

Tanner was one of the guys in question, and so was Ed when he was sitting on the sofa with Tanner and Jake.
    I thought Reid had said in a pi that Wes was not there for the right reasons... Anyhow, Vienna has never been accused of the same far as I know.
    "Show a dog an ounce of love and he'll be your friend for life." ~ Stuart and Linda Macfarlane

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3815544;
    Tanner was one of the guys in question, and so was Ed when he was sitting on the sofa with Tanner and Jake.
    I thought Reid had said in a pi that Wes was not there for the right reasons... Anyhow, Vienna has never been accused of the same far as I know.
    Yes, Reid knew that Wes wasn't there for the right reasons, but you didn't see him going on to tattle to Jillian about it.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3815523;
    doesn't matter what the issues were. Jake made it his mission to 'tattle' on Wes - make sure Jillian knew that she saw Wes for who he was, and here are girls telling Jake (and not just one girl but several girls) about Vienna and yet he's turning a deaf ear, like lalallalalalal, I don't wanna hear it.

I don't see a difference.
    I gotta respectfully disagree. We've seen Jake several times ask girls to elaborate on why they don't like her and what he wasn't seeing. We saw Jake actually call Vienna on her actions. And we saw him last night say he had been pulling back because of what the other girls were saying. I think he definitely took what they were saying to heart, and really considered it. But in the end, he decided he was dating Vienna, they weren't, and he liked her. Again, no one was telling him to run because Vienna really has a boyfriend and was only using him to advance her career. And for what it's worth, I really, really hope RS is dead wrong and somehow Tenley ends up F1, I am not a Vienna fan (Then again, I'm not a huge Jake fan either ). I do however think for whatever reason she's getting a worse edit than she deserves Actually, maybe Jake should pick Vienna. Then Tenley will get to meet Reid at the next Bachelor reunion. Now there's a couple I could get behind
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3815545;
    Yes, Reid knew that Wes wasn't there for the right reasons, but you didn't see him going on to tattle to Jillian about it.
    I never mentioned anything about Jake "tattling" in my post whatsoever. Just mentioning the guys who were on to Wes. It was about the huge difference between the way Wes was perceived in the house, and the way Vienna is perceived..and the reason why.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 02-02-2010 at 02:55 PM.
    "Show a dog an ounce of love and he'll be your friend for life." ~ Stuart and Linda Macfarlane

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3815545;
    Where is this all going, not getting the reason for this she tattle/he tattle debate.

Wes told the guys he was there to get his music out. Vienna is there to find love of her life.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3815550;
    Then Tenley will get to meet Reid at the next Bachelor reunion. Now there's a couple I could get behind
    Finally, something I totally agree with in this mess of a season!

Two sayings I love

Marry in haste, repent in leisure
    Love is Blind, marriage is an eye opener (thank’s Bonnie Hunt’s mother)

What it boils down to is Jake may be listening but he’s not hearing. If Jake wants Vienna there is nothing these women could say that would change that – she could be an axe murderer and that might raise a cackle or two.

But somehow he thought it was magnanimous of himself to fly to Austin and interrupt Wes and Jillian’s time together to ‘bring some sense to that woman’.

In a way, I can see where the two are kinda the same, but Jillian listened with both ears and confronted him in Spain.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3815523;
    doesn't matter what the issues were. Jake made it his mission to 'tattle' on Wes - make sure Jillian knew that she saw Wes for who he was, and here are girls telling Jake (and not just one girl but several girls) about Vienna and yet he's turning a deaf ear, like lalallalalalal, I don't wanna hear it.

I don't see a difference.
    I agree, anders. Doesn't matter what the issues are. The important thing is the tattling. Jake wanted Jillian to know something about Wes that she wasn't seeing. The ladies in the house want Jake to know something about Vienna that he wasn't seeing. It's tattle/ignore no matter what the issues.