Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake's Blog *Spoilers*

Jake's Blog *Spoilers*

I didn't see a thread for this so I figured start one for it. Did anyone read Jake's blog for yesterday's show yet? One of the last things he said is that it is going to be hard to watch next week's episode... So now I wonder, is it because he's worried about his final choice seeing how he reacts next week, or is it because he's still upset over the events that will take place next week? I'm being vague because I'm not sure if I can post spoilers in here even tho I marked it spoilers.

Re: Jake's Blog *Spoilers*

This is in the spoiler forum so it's okay to be explicit with any spoiler information.

Did anyone else notice the leaving my heart in San Francisco comment at the end of his blog last week ended up in Ali's date card? hmm

FORT Fan

It is really annoying me that he keeps blaming Gia for pulling back. She told him even on the date WHY she was. She sleeps in the same bed as a big old blabbermouth who gushes constantly about everything that Jake does with her. Gia, and the rest of them hear her say things and then compare, and OF COURSE they're going to feel insecure, which is what the blabbermouth wants. Add that to the attention seeking behavior in front of the group and yes, Jakey-poo the girls are going to be insecure, that's why manipulative women do everything to mark their territory barring the usual feline manner.

Even when you're told what's going on, you're still blind, WHY?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3815339;
    Did anyone else notice the leaving my heart in San Francisco comment at the end of his blog last week ended up in Ali's date card? hmm
    It might have started that way but once he defended Vienna to Ali she had mentally checked out. Compare the girl before that talk to after.

I just don't get Jake. I think he was truly planning on picking Ali all along but the producers were making him keep Vienna and it came back to haunt him. Hence why next week will be so painful for him to watch. Could he have possibly flipped out to the producers when Ali told him he was leaving because he knew deep down it had something to do with him keeping Vienna and the only reason he did that was because the producers told him to keep her??? Could explain why the producers supposedly don't like him and why he's getting a boring edit.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3815343;
    It is really annoying me that he keeps blaming Gia for pulling back. She told him even on the date WHY she was. She sleeps in the same bed as a big old blabbermouth who gushes constantly about everything that Jake does with her. Gia, and the rest of them hear her say things and then compare, and OF COURSE they're going to feel insecure, which is what the blabbermouth wants. Add that to the attention seeking behavior in front of the group and yes, Jakey-poo the girls are going to be insecure, that's why manipulative women do everything to mark their territory barring the usual feline manner.

Even when you're told what's going on, you're still blind, WHY?
    I think Vienna is going to get the wake up call Gia talked about last night... Gia talked about how she hears the other girls talk about things she does with Jake that she thought was unique to their relationship. I think Vienna is watching this show now and is going to see that everything she thought was special to make Jake HERS, was really not so special and the other connections were actually a lot more meaningful then theirs. Also, I think seeing how upset Jake was over Ali leaving at the time of filming, and even now according to Jake's blog, it's going to throw Vienna for a loop.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3815371;
    Who knows.. it could be as simple as he really is a bore. I don't think Ali leaving has anything to do with Vienna. The producers used their "feud" to add drama to the show and lure in the viewers. For example last night I was expecting to see Vienna the Vixen with her claws and really start to dislike her even more but what really happened is I grew to like Vienna last night even more.

Also on their date in SF Jake looked more into Ali than Ali did to Jake.
    I think Ali's attitude had a lot to do with the fact that Vienna was still around. Also, you only saw what they wanted you to see - they could have chosen the worst parts of the date to show (altho I thought they had a great date and Ali seemed over the moon to have Jake in her city with her).

What I do want to mention that I noticed, is that Jake brings up in his blog how him and Ali "put the drama behind them"... But he doesn't bring up that Vienna attempted to throw Ali under the bus. I don't know but I just feel like the only time Jake seemed into Vienna at all was on the balcony. I think he looked extremely uncomfortable when she came to his room and seemed very stand-offish.

I think it's just things used to get people to continue watching.

While I didn't see what you're talking about, I can understand that reaction from her. You're out with another guy and not only did he bring up another girl, he proceeded to defend said girl to you. I would have been a bit distant after that as well. However, I think she recovered quickly enough because they seemed happy when they ran into the water. I love how in Jake's blog he says they were going to dive in but then remembered they had expensive mic packs on haha
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 02-02-2010 at 06:47 PM.

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast