Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jake's Blog *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Jake's Blog *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3822802;
    Thanks for doing that! I had trouble last week being able to get on RS's new site, and I sure appreciated folks trying to help me.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3822335;
    I know Ali's dad must be let down...didn't he post on his FB to watch the show for a 'surprise'? I guess it was cut.
    I think I read that Ali's dad lives in Alabama.

Are we sure that a romance-novel befuddled middle-aged woman didn't write this for him?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3822569;
    In his blog Jake tried to make it sound like he was just heartbroken when Ali left. Really? I didn't see that much emotion displayed on his part. There were no REAL tears shed - at least that I saw - by Jake. It certainly would not rank as a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest. And how could anyone have chosen him over their job with as little as he gave Ali. Ali was looking for a reason to stay, and he only gave her a 1 in 3 chance once he told her she was safe last night. I never heard him give ANY real assurances because he obviously had none to give. Ali made the right decision, and I hope that she is done with this show. Jake sure seemed to recover rather quickly after Ali drove away, so I hope that Ali is now 100% sure that she made the right decision. Jake is not the guy for her.

Jake disappointed me last night when he chose to throw every girl on the show (who tried to enlighten him about Vienna) under the bus by telling her family that they were just jealous of Vienna and his close relationship with her. I wonder how all of those girls including Ali feel right now. Jake basically said that they were all just CATTY WOMEN and totally dismissed them. I hope that Jake is called out about this on the Women Tell All. Jake didn't even pick up on the fact that Vienna's stepmom told him that this is a pattern of Vienna's, so I guess that means that the whole world is jealous of Vienna. Really?

Jake, good luck to you and Vienna. You are going to need it. As Ella said: "God help him". I am not expecting to see these two at the altar, though.
    I got so ticked at Jake as well. He is a total jerk. He did indeed throw every other girl on the show under the bus to V's family. Jealous of her? You've got to be freaking kidding me. Yea, I hope TPTB make him live with her year, at least. I do hope Ali takes him down a peg or two at the WTA about that and tells him she is glad she kept her day job.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3822853;
    I got so ticked at Jake as well. He is a total jerk. He did indeed throw every other girl on the show under the bus to V's family. Jealous of her? You've got to be freaking kidding me. Yea, I hope TPTB make him live with her year, at least. I do hope Ali takes him down a peg or two at the WTA about that and tells him she is glad she kept her day job.
    I guess he was just making it even for everyone throwing Vienna under the bus all season long!
    Last edited by Fort Staff; 02-09-2010 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lisadawne;3822875;
    I guess he was just making it even for everyone throwing Vienna under the bus all season long!
    What does Vienna think about the edit that TPTB have given her?
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3822619;
    That's because he's getting the next best thing to full frontal nudity....

GIA IN A BATHING SUIT....
    Nah, better than full frontal b/c of the imagination aspect. (straight girl view here, just sayin')

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3822844;
    I think I read that Ali's dad lives in Alabama.
    Yeah, but what was the surprise he was excited about...her leaving?

I think this last line in Jakes blog says it all.............

Next week we are in Saint Lucia! EVERYTHING changes. This is where the real emotions start to run wild. Relationships are solidified and become unstoppable.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

I took him as more of a Golden Rule guy than a vindictive guy, but if he threw these women under the bus as a reaction to something he perceived that they did....woe unto his F1.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.