Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jake's Blog *Spoilers*

Re: Jake's Blog *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3822263;
    Jake's blog is up it's interesting. If he's picks anyone other than Ali he has some splainin to do. He says he experienced the most passionate kiss so far. Also interesting he says he met Ali's dad. I don't remember where her dad lives and I wonder if her dad came to MA or if Jake met him somewhere else? That's one deleted scene I would like to see.
    I know Ali's dad must be let down...didn't he post on his FB to watch the show for a 'surprise'? I guess it was cut.

funny how talks about how he fell in love with Tenley, and if he marries her. blah blah...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3815441;
    It had to come up somewhere, I dont' think there's any other song in the world that mentions San Francisco, and it is Ali's city.
    There's "if you're going to SF, be sure to put a flower in your hair" ........

I noticed at the end of Jake's blog he said it was hard watching Alicat drive away in the limo. Corrie also called Ali this when the girls were talking during Ali's SF date. Must have been the nickname they all called her. Not really important, just thought it was kinda cute.

FORT Fan

These statements jump out at me:
    "Leaving the country felt like a clean slate. Next week we are in Saint Lucia! EVERYTHING changes. This is where the real emotions start to run wild. Relationships are solidified and become unstoppable." To add to this. The lowest part of the journey has already happened.

I first posted this in the media spoiler thread. Has anyone noticed what someone commented on his blog?

"When Jake is sincere, he smiles with his mouth open. When he is insincere (to put it nicely) he smiles with his mouth closed. So many other “clues” I’ve seen too – can you spot them? Who needs Reality Steve… Jake is giving it all away with his body language! No wonder his acting career was short."

Quote Originally Posted by OhWow;3822508;
    I first posted this in the media spoiler thread. Has anyone noticed what someone commented on his blog?

"When Jake is sincere, he smiles with his mouth open. When he is insincere (to put it nicely) he smiles with his mouth closed. So many other “clues” I’ve seen too – can you spot them? Who needs Reality Steve… Jake is giving it all away with his body language! No wonder his acting career was short."
    Great now I have to go back and watch again to see when he uses which smile.

FORT Newbie

How do I find Jake's blog???

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;3822480;
    These statements jump out at me:
    "Leaving the country felt like a clean slate. Next week we are in Saint Lucia! EVERYTHING changes. This is where the real emotions start to run wild. Relationships are solidified and become unstoppable." To add to this. The lowest part of the journey has already happened.
    Wow. Who writes this stuff for Jake?

Clean slate -- start over and draw straws for F1-F3 positions.
    EVERYTHING changes -- would like to believe this meant he opened his eyes about Vienna. Reality, he just had to pick a new F2.
    ...become unstoppable -- have to finish the show, follow the contract, choose somebody, then deal with fallout.

In his blog Jake tried to make it sound like he was just heartbroken when Ali left. Really? I didn't see that much emotion displayed on his part. There were no REAL tears shed - at least that I saw - by Jake. It certainly would not rank as a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest. And how could anyone have chosen him over their job with as little as he gave Ali. Ali was looking for a reason to stay, and he only gave her a 1 in 3 chance once he told her she was safe last night. I never heard him give ANY real assurances because he obviously had none to give. Ali made the right decision, and I hope that she is done with this show. Jake sure seemed to recover rather quickly after Ali drove away, so I hope that Ali is now 100% sure that she made the right decision. Jake is not the guy for her.

Jake disappointed me last night when he chose to throw every girl on the show (who tried to enlighten him about Vienna) under the bus by telling her family that they were just jealous of Vienna and his close relationship with her. I wonder how all of those girls including Ali feel right now. Jake basically said that they were all just CATTY WOMEN and totally dismissed them. I hope that Jake is called out about this on the Women Tell All. Jake didn't even pick up on the fact that Vienna's stepmom told him that this is a pattern of Vienna's, so I guess that means that the whole world is jealous of Vienna. Really?

Jake, good luck to you and Vienna. You are going to need it. As Ella said: "God help him". I am not expecting to see these two at the altar, though.