Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake's Blog *Spoilers*

Re: Jake's Blog *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3815339;
    Did anyone else notice the leaving my heart in San Francisco comment at the end of his blog last week ended up in Ali's date card? hmm
    It had to come up somewhere, I dont' think there's any other song in the world that mentions San Francisco, and it is Ali's city.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Was just over reading the comment section on Jake's blog. WOW.JUST. WOW! Hope if Jake picks Vienna, he has some tough skin!

I hope he has tough skin too. They are completely trashing Vienna in the edit. They started to redeem her a little this week, but the damage is done. I hope MF feels all happy at night when he goes to bed and sleeps on his decisions. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3815358;
    It might have started that way but once he defended Vienna to Ali she had mentally checked out. Compare the girl before that talk to after.
    I did!
    It was spliced and diced up pretty good, so we will never know to what extent he defended Vienna. Whatever was said, the look on Ali's face was a checked out..I have made up my mind about you kinda thing. I don't blame her for leaving after that. That whole conversation kinda ruined it for me.
    thatsaaalotaawords...

I wish someone would coach the Bachelors and Bachelorettes in the use of pronouns and adverbs. Each and every time that Jake said that Corrie was taking it slow, I yelled out SLOWLY.

What I found more interesting than the entry for this past week was that Jake said Chris Harrison took away a rose the previous week. The way it was edited, it made it appear as if Jake (not Chris) wanted to remove the rose.

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3817877;
    I did!
    It was spliced and diced up pretty good, so we will never know to what extent he defended Vienna. Whatever was said, the look on Ali's face was a checked out..I have made up my mind about you kinda thing. I don't blame her for leaving after that. That whole conversation kinda ruined it for me.
    And after Vienna had her little meltdown about Ali at the castle with jake and Vienna, you just know that Gia shared that moment with Ali (along with the late night excursion to his room), so she heard how jake didn't defend having Ali there, but reassured Vienna why she was there. quite a contrast to what he said to Ali. But we'll never know if jake said something similar to ali about wanting ali there.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by moflan;3819517;
    I wish someone would coach the Bachelors and Bachelorettes in the use of pronouns and adverbs. Each and every time that Jake said that Corrie was taking it slow, I yelled out SLOWLY.
    Or the misuse of "Jake and I" as opposed to "Jake and me"

Jake's blog is up it's interesting. If he's picks anyone other than Ali he has some splainin to do. He says he experienced the most passionate kiss so far. Also interesting he says he met Ali's dad. I don't remember where her dad lives and I wonder if her dad came to MA or if Jake met him somewhere else? That's one deleted scene I would like to see.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

FORT Fan

Did he call Ali the instigator? and then said that love makes people do crazy things. Jillian said the same thing, that she and kypton had the most passionate kisses.

FORT Newbie

Hello everyone: Could someone direct me to Jake's Blog. Thanks in advance.

Comment: I feel that this whole season is one big farce. All staged, do any of us really know the truth?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast