Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3814796;
    I think Jake would cry over ANY of the F4 deciding to leave on their own.

He's just that much of a marshmallow.
    Totally... he's really the insecure one! He definitely can NOT handle rejection of any sort....

I just dont see Vienna and Jake working out I give them 6 months and little Jake will have his heart broken again because the second Vienna isint treated like a princess she will drop like yesterday's news. Vienna is telling Jake what he wants to hear and stroking his ego she just wants to WIN
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3814895;
    I don't really have a favorite this season, and it's likely because of the early spoil. I like Gia the best, but knowing she isn't F1, I never got hyper-invested. I think he has the best chemistry with Gia and is super-comfy with Ali in a way that could be long term relationship material. However I really think she might be a little strong for him. She needs a more forceful personality.

With Vienna, I still don't see it even after tonight. It's kind of creepy, but I find her stalkerish. And forgive me for saying so, but she looked like a drag queen at the RC... what the heck was on her head? It looked like a rat's nest. I don't find her attractive in the least, but hey.... beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I guess.

I'm trying to understand why she's F1, and I come up with zip. She's so incredibly different than Gia, Tenley, and Ali [and I don't mean that in a good way]. There is no refinement/class to her whatsoever. The only thing I can think of is that she feeds his ego [at the expense of having any self-respect or an original thought.. like I said last week, Stepford-esque.]
    when I saw her hairdo, all I could think was that she was imitating Ali's do from last week.... she's gone from a PH wannabe to an Ali wannabe
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3814899;
    when I saw her hairdo, all I could think was that she was imitating Ali's do from last week.... she's gone from a PH wannabe to an Ali wannabe
    I was JUST thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Real;3814890;
    IT..does that stand for il terible?(or something like that)
    No, lol. IT in my opinion only is that he said we would look back and see "it". Well he said "some" would. Everyone has disected his interviews and that's one thing that I gathered that would explain the interviews that everyone is picking apart. I think Jake fell head over heals.. jmo

Vienna is dramatic, silly, and immature BUT she does seem to give Jake what he needs, which as he told Ali (loved the look on her face!) was honesty and her sincere desire to be there for him. Now Ali fans will see it as the default F1 (and who knows, after next week I might see that as well depending on how it plays out) but there`s no denying that Jake feels something for Vienna and if he does choose her, despite all the gossip and warnings from the other girls, well then perhaps he wants to take a chance on her. It`s pretty obvious from the comments on here tonight that this will rub a lot of people the wrong way, but if they do make it work I guess they won`t care...and if they crash and burn like most of these couples do, we`ll mostly forget about them when the next season starts.

So Vienna, go for it, get your guy, and good luck to the both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3814901;
    No, lol. IT in my opinion only is that he said we would look back and see "it". Well he said "some" would. Everyone has disected his interviews and that's one thing that I gathered that would explain the interviews that everyone is picking apart. I think Jake fell head over heals.. jmo
    that explains it.... he fell head over heals, and got a concussion... yep, that explains it
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3814903;
    that explains it.... he fell head over heals, and got a concussion... yep, that explains it

Yep, and that is il terible!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3814902;
    Vienna is dramatic, silly, and immature BUT she does seem to give Jake what he needs, which as he told Ali (loved the look on her face!) was honesty and her sincere desire to be there for him. Now Ali fans will see it as the default F1 (and who knows, after next week I might see that as well depending on how it plays out) but there`s no denying that Jake feels something for Vienna and if he does choose her, despite all the gossip and warnings from the other girls, well then perhaps he wants to take a chance on her. It`s pretty obvious from the comments on here tonight that this will rub a lot of people the wrong way, but if they do make it work I guess they won`t care...and if they crash and burn like most of these couples do, we`ll mostly forget about them when the next season starts.

So Vienna, go for it, get your guy, and good luck to the both of you.
    Jake needs attention which she'll give him in exchange for him flying her around the world like a princess. They are just using each other to promote their own agenda . A meaningful relationship needs to be based on something more substantial in order to make it last forever.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3814444;
    I realize that and it makes her even more ugly
    I don't post hardly ever ! But, I have to agree.

Vienna is not pretty, not cute. I swear she has crossed eyes - nothing special at all !

Add the personality and you have a day old trout that's been in the sun too long.

He should chose Gia.