Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3814854;
    Uninterested, or just really holding back on the affection part. It's like he's aware of everybody watching every move - family, friends, coworkers, all the production people in their faces. Like he's afraid to make the wrong move. The most genuine affection I've seen has been with Gia, and that mostly looks like lust.

He'll probably be a wild man in the FS when they are left alone
    . Ick. Just grossed myself out.
    thanks Alexxx! THAT was a visual I didn't need!

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3814872;
    Nah, the sleuthers and experts on here are so in tune to key words or phrases that are dropped by the datees/bachelor/bachelorette. They know exactly what to look for. Trust me, these people on here just know...they've been at this for quite some time!

thats true and i respect that but i thought and correct me if im wrong but i thought GIA was the frontrunner on this board right up until RS dropped the vienna being f1 news

Oh and I think the only reason Ali backed off this week is because she realizes that now that they're up to HTDs, she won't have to be around Vienna anymore so why push the issue when she doesn't have to deal with the PITA

I think he picks Vienna because she put up with him balling like a baby over bungee jumping instead of just saying "Hey, you don't like heights, I don't like heights, let's have a picnic instead."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Aww I just watched the preview back and when Jake is talking to Ali saying "What's you're heart telling you, you need to do" you can hear Ali siniffling it sounds like she is balling
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3814410;
    Yep, he said some would look back and see IT! Its Vienna, no doubt in my mind now.
    IT..does that stand for il terible?(or something like that)

Quote Originally Posted by undertheradar;3814858;
    I thought I heard her say "honey"....blah. I'm sorry but her comments on marriage are so "fairytale" and "happy ever after"..get real V. She's only 23 and lives in a dream world.
    Not to mention she got married quicklyl on the rebound to someone she didn't know after she broke up with the pastors son and just as quickly got divorced. Her views on marriage seem unrealistic at best ... She wants to be Jake's queen ... Marriage is not all about having fun together, it takes hard work sometimes and V does not strike me as someone who has had to work hard at anything. Her father in the preview expecting Jake to treat his princess like a princess doesn't seem to be helping Vienna grow up either.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Fan

I agree! There is such a difference between what Tenley has seemed to learn through her divorce and what Vienna has learned.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3814880;
    I don't think the problem is that she suspects won't be F1. I think the problem is that she can't figure out WTH Jake wants (WHO CAN?) But, she's pretty sure SHE can't be what he needs, if someone who is so different than she is maintains Jake's interest.
    I agree.... she made that comment tonight, near the begining of the show about how could she be with somebody who liked somebody like Vienna, or something to that effect and I'm too tired to go rewatch it... I remember it was around the 14 minute mark, give or take a minute, cause I took note of it as I thought that point was edited in as it will figure into her reason for leaving.

I'm wondering if hte producers encouraged her to leave too, knowing how Jake felt about Ali, in hopes of getting another shocking ending, which we know Fleiss is so fond of
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I don't really have a favorite this season, and it's likely because of the early spoil. I like Gia the best, but knowing she isn't F1, I never got hyper-invested. I think he has the best chemistry with Gia and is super-comfy with Ali in a way that could be long term relationship material. However I really think she might be a little strong for him. She needs a more forceful personality.

With Vienna, I still don't see it even after tonight. It's kind of creepy, but I find her stalkerish. And forgive me for saying so, but she looked like a drag queen at the RC... what the heck was on her head? It looked like a rat's nest. I don't find her attractive in the least, but hey.... beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I guess.

I'm trying to understand why she's F1, and I come up with zip. She's so incredibly different than Gia, Tenley, and Ali [and I don't mean that in a good way]. There is no refinement/class to her whatsoever. The only thing I can think of is that she feeds his ego [at the expense of having any self-respect or an original thought.. like I said last week, Stepford-esque.]
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."