Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 482

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

  1. #431
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    14

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3814865;
    Yep, she saw the writing on the wall. I think she said, "If this guy wants Vienna, I'm not wasting my time anymore. See ya...."

    ...and she was in her new hometown of SanFran - where all the shops and day reminded her of her job, her future, her friends...she probably mulled it over then and later in Massachusetts and then decided to cut loose.

  2. #432
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3814865;
    Yep, she saw the writing on the wall. I think she said, "If this guy wants Vienna, I'm not wasting my time anymore. See ya...."
    She's the smartest girl of the bunch . Ali's too good for Jake anyways hopefully she will be vying for the heart of 25 hotties . The bachelorette cant come soon enough for me I am so over this season
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  3. #433
    FORT Fogey northernviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,894

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3814813;
    Wow Vienna's dad "Vienna should be treated like a princess everyday" The only love connection I am seeing with this show is Ali and Jake I truly think that Ali would have been the F1 if she didnt leave no one will ever convince me other wise. I give Jake and Vienna 6 months after the show is over. He goes on and on about how he is looking for his wife and I think with Vienna thw best he gets is a girlfriend for a couple of months. I see the connection with all the other girls BUT Vienna. She is the most self absorbed person there and when her and Gia were sitting in the limo and Vienna said "Jake and I have the best relationship" the word that came to mind was b*tch. I hope Jake can deal with the annoying baby talk everysay I cant even stand it for 2 weeks every week.
    I'm in total agreement. Jake has it bad for Ali. On their date he was all over her, he's not that physical or touchy with any other girl, not even close. When they were walking, he didn't just hold her hand, he was holding her hand and arm right close to his body, or he had his arm around her. He initiated many, many kisses, pulled her down when she was sitting on him...and he was trying really hard to not grab her butt and say the heck with the park being full of people and a few cameramen too Vienna cant' even come close to what Jake has for Ali..... she's a default F1, no doubt in my mind on that.

    Vienna's only still around 'cause Jake is acting like either a 2 yr old or a teenager , can't make up my mind which, - when you tell them they can't have something 'cause it's not good for them, it just makes them want it more.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

  4. #434
    FORT Fanatic 1blue1pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    706

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3814866;
    Exactly I would say all the girls BUT Vienna were a front runner
    Nah, the sleuthers and experts on here are so in tune to key words or phrases that are dropped by the datees/bachelor/bachelorette. They know exactly what to look for. Trust me, these people on here just know...they've been at this for quite some time!

  5. #435
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,114

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Midol;3814868;
    You and me both regarding the crying boy!

    As to the rest of you quote ... I think that Jake and V both seem to be about themselves. He wants someone to be supportive and protective. She wants someone to have fun with and treat her like a princess. They want opposite things and will probably be knocking heads quickly ... if they haven't already called it quits. She is young and will get tired to stroking his needs ... his mental/emotional needs ... and he will get tired of the drama and having to keep things exciting. Let's face it, Jake seems to have the excitement quotient of a block of ... Although, I love cheese and there are so many different types of cheese (estimated at more than a 1000 varieties), that cheese should provide a great deal more stimulation than Jake ever could ... particularly if paired with the theme this season ... WINE... a proverbial cornucopia of delight!!!
    So you're saying this season is all about cheese and whine?

  6. #436
    FORT Fanatic 1blue1pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    706

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3814871;
    I'm in total agreement. Jake has it bad for Ali. On their date he was all over her, he's not that physical or touchy with any other girl, not even close. When they were walking, he didn't just hold her hand, he was holding her hand and arm right close to his body, or he had his arm around her. He initiated many, many kisses, pulled her down when she was sitting on him...and he was trying really hard to not grab her butt and say the heck with the park being full of people and a few cameramen too Vienna cant' even come close to what Jake has for Ali..... she's a default F1, no doubt in my mind on that.

    Vienna's only still around 'cause Jake is acting like either a 2 yr old or a teenager , can't make up my mind which, - when you tell them they can't have something 'cause it's not good for them, it just makes them want it more.
    I don't know; hard to tell because they leave so much out. But a gal has instincts and if she knew that was not the preferred gal, I would bow-out too. She said all along, "If he thinks Vienna is the right girl for him, then I clearly am not right for him." And she's correct!! Ali and Vienna are like night and day! And not just in maturation and appearance....there are etiquette and education, tact and poise differences. After he kept her at the last rose ceremony, I think she was upset. And who knows what will happen with their HTD?! Maybe he will say something else that will strike a chord with her!

  7. #437
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    178

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

    Though I'm certainly not a Vienna fan, and get quite the insincere vibe from her, I don't think that not getting along with the other girls is any huge issue. I don't think that I would probably get along with the girls were I in their position. Sure she is blunt, egocentric, and perhaps tactless, but it's not as though she is "unfaithful" to Jake or anything. She even apologized (albeit a bit contrived feeling) to the girls a couple of episodes ago. The drama since then (IMO) has been Ali not letting the issue go. From what we are shown, Vienna, very wisely (or cunningly, however you want to look at it) has refrained from talking about the other girls during her time with Jake and allowed them to shoot themselves in their own foot so to speak. If he doesn't mind her personality, then I can see how he would disregard what the girls are telling him about Vienna.

  8. #438
    FORT Fanatic Bevinfighter07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    491

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

    im really starting to believe he picks nobody... and i'd rather take a nobody ending than a vienna ending
    today in the castle when she was looking for jake and gia it seemed like she was acting
    and how does she get the nerve to go to jakes room.... like how inconsiderate can you be
    i mean even jake had more sense than that.

  9. #439
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3814876;
    I don't know; hard to tell because they leave so much out. But a gal has instincts and if she knew that was not the preferred gal, I would bow-out too. She said all along, "If he thinks Vienna is the right girl for him, then I clearly am not right for him." And she's correct!! Ali and Vienna are like night and day! And not just in maturation and appearance....there are etiquette and education, tact and poise differences. After he kept her at the last rose ceremony, I think she was upset. And who knows what will happen with their HTD?! Maybe he will say something else that will strike a chord with her!
    I don't think the problem is that she suspects won't be F1. I think the problem is that she can't figure out WTH Jake wants (WHO CAN?) But, she's pretty sure SHE can't be what he needs, if someone who is so different than she is maintains Jake's interest.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  10. #440
    FORT Fan brklyn825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    353

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3814871;
    I'm in total agreement. Jake has it bad for Ali. On their date he was all over her, he's not that physical or touchy with any other girl, not even close. When they were walking, he didn't just hold her hand, he was holding her hand and arm right close to his body, or he had his arm around her. He initiated many, many kisses, pulled her down when she was sitting on him...and he was trying really hard to not grab her butt and say the heck with the park being full of people and a few cameramen too Vienna cant' even come close to what Jake has for Ali..... she's a default F1, no doubt in my mind on that.

    Vienna's only still around 'cause Jake is acting like either a 2 yr old or a teenager , can't make up my mind which, - when you tell them they can't have something 'cause it's not good for them, it just makes them want it more.
    Here's my take... He kept Vienna around because of the connection they made with the bungee jump. Then next week Ali will leave and he will remember Vienna saying "she doesn't even want to be here" and will then latch onto the second strongest connection which is with Vienna. Ali and Jake had a chemistry above all the other girls but once you take her out of the equation, the bond Jake formed with Vienna when facing one of his greatest fears, none of the other girls could compete with that. I honestly think that if one of the other girls had gone on that date with him instead of Vienna, she would have been kicked to the curb long ago.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.