Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

lol i think its funny at all the posts saying its obvious vienna is the frontrunner but if RS didnt spoil it it would be a different story

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3814388;
    Nope. He falls for that and I think he may be with her! V called him "honey" while looking for him. That seals that she is F1. He also said when she came into the bedroom how "sexy"she looked. Only someone "in love" could call sweats sexy. I am sorry but come on!!!!
    I thought I heard her say "honey"....blah. I'm sorry but her comments on marriage are so "fairytale" and "happy ever after"..get real V. She's only 23 and lives in a dream world.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3814852;
    ITA - This is when I sadly realized it will play out the way it's supposed to. Her edit changed tonight.

IMO he has the most physical chemistry with Tenley and Ali. His kisses with Tenley seem more intense than with the others. I think he really LIKES Gia, but their kisses don't seem that great. He usually ends up nuzzling her neck. Vienna - OK, you can't deny their mutual attraction. I don't think their kisses are as passionate as his and Tenley's.

I think Ali resigned herself to what would happen after they had the "talk." She seemed to still have fun, but the look on her face when he was talking about Vienna indicated she was a little "deflated." She probably decided then not to fight any more.
    She shouldn't fight anymore. Continuing on with this bust of a show is just humiliating and degrading for these women. She has a job she enjoys -- go back to it.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Me too. Either he is this boring or he is hiding a self of him that is farrrr from boring.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3814852;
    ITA - This is when I sadly realized it will play out the way it's supposed to. Her edit changed tonight.

IMO he has the most physical chemistry with Tenley and Ali. His kisses with Tenley seem more intense than with the others. I think he really LIKES Gia, but their kisses don't seem that great. He usually ends up nuzzling her neck. Vienna - OK, you can't deny their mutual attraction. I don't think their kisses are as passionate as his and Tenley's.

I think Ali resigned herself to what would happen after they had the "talk." She seemed to still have fun, but the look on her face when he was talking about Vienna indicated she was a little "deflated." She probably decided then not to fight any more.
    I agree. She looked stunned when he was fishing for info regarding Vienna. She paused. That's when she put 2+2 together about his feelings for V.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AuburnFan;3814862;
    I agree. She looked stunned when he was fishing for info regarding Vienna. She paused. That's when she put 2+2 together about his feelings for V.
    It was all over her face. She got it then.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3814856;
    YESSSSSSSSSSS! I concur! She is totally cross-eyed, fake extensions (really bad ones at that!) and looks like a lizard. She is a total mis-match for him. I do NOT get it. As much as he protested against Wes and how much the other guys disliked Wes, he is being just as ignorant with Vienna.
    THANK YOU!!! I needed to know I'm not the only one squirming when she is onscreen!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3814863;
    It was all over her face. She got it then.
    Yep, she saw the writing on the wall. I think she said, "If this guy wants Vienna, I'm not wasting my time anymore. See ya...."

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;3814857;
    lol i think its funny at all the posts saying its obvious vienna is the frontrunner but if RS didnt spoil it it would be a different story
    Exactly I would say all the girls BUT Vienna were a front runner
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3814822;
    When Jake was with Vienna tonight, he was telling her what he wanted in a wife, and it was all about HER being supportive and HER being protective, etc. All about what she could do for him. Princess Vienna isn't going to stand for that very long -- she wants some pampering too. LOTS of it.

IDK, any guy that sobs on my shoulder on the first date wouldn't get a second date. Call me cold.
    You and me both regarding the crying boy!

As to the rest of you quote ... I think that Jake and V both seem to be about themselves. He wants someone to be supportive and protective. She wants someone to have fun with and treat her like a princess. They want opposite things and will probably be knocking heads quickly ... if they haven't already called it quits. She is young and will get tired to stroking his needs ... his mental/emotional needs ... and he will get tired of the drama and having to keep things exciting. Let's face it, Jake seems to have the excitement quotient of a block of ... Although, I love cheese and there are so many different types of cheese (estimated at more than a 1000 varieties), that cheese should provide a great deal more stimulation than Jake ever could ... particularly if paired with the theme this season ... WINE... a proverbial cornucopia of delight!!!
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt