Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

FORT Fogey

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Quote Originally Posted by summerfungirl09;3814843;
    But what a good show that would make. This boring season needs to get spiced up somehow. Jake and Jillian, maybe the rose he has hanging on his bed post is the rose that Jillian gave to him?????
    Except it's long-stemmed. The guys get boutinierres.

It's either from this season, or a complete ruse, or from his favorite rose bush in his backyard that his gramma gave him. ????????

FORT Regular

What about when Jake and Ali were having brunch at her fav. restaurant? They kissed and then he looked at her intensely--looked to the sky
    and rolled his eyes and just grabbed her for dear life. She was smiling. Are they miserable because they have to follow all this scripted story
    to the end when they can finally get together after?

FORT Newbie

Ok, I've been holding back from posting this because I know it's just plain mean, but I HAVE to get it off my chest... I can't stand looking at Vienna!!! Watching tonight I'm just feeling disturbed because she is just too hideous. I know, it's totally not PC, but I just can't take it. If she was sweet or endearing in some way, it would reflect on the outside, but her personality is just not helping her already not-so-cute outer appearance.

I know you have to love someone on the inside, but for God's sake you have to have SOME physical attraction, and I just find it hard to believe Jake could be at all attracted to her. She is cross-eyed with nasty hair (and hairstyles), and a total physical mismatch for Jake (not that he is a prize package, but still WAY out of her league IMO).

There, I said it. I hope I don't get deleted or kicked off this for being so superficial. I had to say it though. And I can't be the only one.

Good one. I somehow see the grandmother story more believable. Is it me or does he seem very uninterested in all the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3814608;
    From twitter: (I thought this was hilarious)

Dear Jake, pls consider that if she walks crazy, talks crazy, acts crazy & has crazy eyes - she is crazy, and her name is vienna
    What is hilarious. It is Jake's decision who he feels like pursuing in a realtionship. Why all the name calling?

We all have read RS, but that seems really far fetched, Vienna? But he certainly has a lack of emotion for any of these girls. His mind is always elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3814557;
    I like V I like her a lot. I want to fall for V. So I'm going to let it happen.

Did I get that right? WOW. She will be the F1 after that.
    ITA - This is when I sadly realized it will play out the way it's supposed to. Her edit changed tonight.

IMO he has the most physical chemistry with Tenley and Ali. His kisses with Tenley seem more intense than with the others. I think he really LIKES Gia, but their kisses don't seem that great. He usually ends up nuzzling her neck. Vienna - OK, you can't deny their mutual attraction. I don't think their kisses are as passionate as his and Tenley's.

I think Ali resigned herself to what would happen after they had the "talk." She seemed to still have fun, but the look on her face when he was talking about Vienna indicated she was a little "deflated." She probably decided then not to fight any more.

Okay I need to know... Am I the only one that watches every Monday and just hopes to God that RS is wrong and Vienna gets sent home that week? I mean obviously we know she makes it to at least the F3 but I seriously hold out hope that he's wrong like EVERY MONDAY. Anyone else???

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by summerfungirl09;3814848;
    Good one. I somehow see the grandmother story more believable. Is it me or does he seem very uninterested in all the girls.
    Uninterested, or just really holding back on the affection part. It's like he's aware of everybody watching every move - family, friends, coworkers, all the production people in their faces. Like he's afraid to make the wrong move. The most genuine affection I've seen has been with Gia, and that mostly looks like lust.

He'll probably be a wild man in the FS when they are left alone. Ick. Just grossed myself out.

Quote Originally Posted by GoFredGo;3814847;
    Ok, I've been holding back from posting this because I know it's just plain mean, but I HAVE to get it off my chest... I can't stand looking at Vienna!!! Watching tonight I'm just feeling disturbed because she is just too hideous. I know, it's totally not PC, but I just can't take it. If she was sweet or endearing in some way, it would reflect on the outside, but her personality is just not helping her already not-so-cute outer appearance.

I know you have to love someone on the inside, but for God's sake you have to have SOME physical attraction, and I just find it hard to believe Jake could be at all attracted to her. She is cross-eyed with nasty hair (and hairstyles), and a total physical mismatch for Jake (not that he is a prize package, but still WAY out of her league IMO).

There, I said it. I hope I don't get deleted or kicked off this for being so superficial. I had to say it though. And I can't be the only one.
    YESSSSSSSSSSS! I concur! She is totally cross-eyed, fake extensions (really bad ones at that!) and looks like a lizard. She is a total mis-match for him. I do NOT get it. As much as he protested against Wes and how much the other guys disliked Wes, he is being just as ignorant with Vienna.