Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3814818;
    I'm starting to think he is precisely that clueless. It's like he *knew* when he picked her that she would not have much appeal to the viewers, because he's been engaged in F1 apologetics from the get-go.
    Or he was clued in on what the edit was going to be!

What I don't get, though, is why they'd portray his F1 in this fashion, knowing that Jake and Vienna will be watching this show? Maybe he has the personality to "not care what other people think" (he said as much on his Ali date tonight), but it's just a terrible reflection on both of them. Either they're not together, never were together (he picks no one), or they're a-ok with the script.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3814822;
    When Jake was with Vienna tonight, he was telling her what he wanted in a wife, and it was all about HER being supportive and HER being protective, etc. All about what she could do for him. Princess Vienna isn't going to stand for that very long -- she wants some pampering too. LOTS of it.

IDK, any guy that sobs on my shoulder on the first date wouldn't get a second date. Call me cold.
    I really wonder if they are still together. I wish the ATFR show would be next week.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3814824;
    What I don't get, though, is why they'd portray his F1 in this fashion, knowing that Jake and Vienna will be watching this show? Maybe he has the personality to "not care what other people think" (he said as much on his Ali date tonight), but it's just a terrible reflection on both of them. Either they're not together, never were together (he picks no one), or they're a-ok with the script.
    Jillian appeared to be with Ed. I wasn't a JED fan, despite my avatar, but I'm impressed that they appear to have made it work despite MF.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3814826;
    I really wonder if they are still together. I wish the ATFR show would be next week.
    Right. Just cut to the chase and be done with it.

But then we'd miss out on all the gorgeous St. Lucia scenery!

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3814751;
    I dunno about anyone else but Jake doesn't seem the kind to cry over just anyone leaving... And I certainly don't think he'd cry if Vienna wanted to leave. I wonder how Vienna is going to react when she sees Jake's reaction to Ali's premature departure...
    Jake did a complete Mesnick last season, just for going to tell Jillian about Wes, so I don't think Jake has a problem with crying. And the way he's completely infatuated with Vienna, he would probably be running after the limo begging her not to leave.

What a twist this would be, Jake keeps talking about Jillian. In the end she breaks it off with Ed, and Jake finally gets the girl he is so pinning for, Jillian.
    Believable?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by summerfungirl09;3814837;
    What a twist this would be, Jake keeps talking about Jillian. In the end she breaks it off with Ed, and Jake finally gets the girl he is so pinning for, Jillian.
    Believable?
    That solves TWO problems. You're brilliant!

Believable? Alas, no.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3814822;
    When Jake was with Vienna tonight, he was telling her what he wanted in a wife, and it was all about HER being supportive and HER being protective, etc. All about what she could do for him. Princess Vienna isn't going to stand for that very long -- she wants some pampering too. LOTS of it.

IDK, any guy that sobs on my shoulder on the first date wouldn't get a second date. Call me cold.
    She'll do whatever it takes to live the life of a princess and he'll be happy to oblige in order to get what he wants in return from her ... it's like if you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

But what a good show that would make. This boring season needs to get spiced up somehow. Jake and Jillian, maybe the rose he has hanging on his bed post is the rose that Jillian gave to him?????