Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Quote Originally Posted by dietcoke;3814806;
    My guess is that Ali talked with mom about the Vienna situation and how they are complete opposites and her conflict about jake having feelings for two women who couldn't be more dis-similar and moms advice (maybe coming from a place of a bad marriage) is to get out now so her daughter isnt hurt.
    My guess is that Ali talked with mom about the Jake situation and mom told her she was dating a weirdo.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Wow Vienna's dad "Vienna should be treated like a princess everyday" The only love connection I am seeing with this show is Ali and Jake I truly think that Ali would have been the F1 if she didnt leave no one will ever convince me other wise. I give Jake and Vienna 6 months after the show is over. He goes on and on about how he is looking for his wife and I think with Vienna thw best he gets is a girlfriend for a couple of months. I see the connection with all the other girls BUT Vienna. She is the most self absorbed person there and when her and Gia were sitting in the limo and Vienna said "Jake and I have the best relationship" the word that came to mind was b*tch. I hope Jake can deal with the annoying baby talk everysay I cant even stand it for 2 weeks every week.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3814811;
    My guess is that Ali talked with mom about the Jake situation and mom told her she was dating a weirdo.
    Ali's mom's spidey-sense was tingling!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3814768;
    It's all about which girl plays up to his ego the most, and that is Vienna. She looks at him adoringly, says what he wants to hear, chases him around, slobbers all over him. What Jake knows about relationships and choosing a lifemate could fit on the head of a pin.
    Couldn't have said it better myself! The only thing I would add is that I don't think he would have picked Ali over Vienna in the end. Although he is quite attracted to her, he probably knows they are not a good fit because she is way too ambitious and challenging for him. Jake likes to be the centre of attention and is much better off with Vienna because she doesn't mind stroking his ego as long as he gives her what she wants from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3814783;
    WE all know that interruption was producer induced and Ali did something worst than that, she formed a pact to trash talked Vienna to Jake, then she demeans her at last week rose ceremony by showing and expressing her disgust about Vienna to the other girls as if Vienna wasn't standing in the room, then denying it when Vienna confronts her about.
    I was very surprised when Ali lied about her hissy fit at the RC.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3814809;
    The really annoying part is that unless he chose no one at the end we'll never really know if he planned on picking Ali in the end because I don't think he's dumb enough to say that the person he chose is his consolation prize... Then again after some of the things he's said in interviews, who knows LOL!
    I'm starting to think he is precisely that clueless. It's like he *knew* when he picked her that she would not have much appeal to the viewers, because he's been engaged in F1 apologetics from the get-go.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3814813;
    Wow Vienna's dad "Vienna should be treated like a princess everyday" The only love connection I am seeing with this show is Ali and Jake I truly think that Ali would have been the F1 if she didnt leave no one will ever convince me other wise. I give Jake and Vienna 6 months after the show is over. He goes on and on about how he is looking for his wife and I think with Vienna thw best he gets is a girlfriend for a couple of months. I see the connection with all the other girls BUT Vienna. She is the most self absorbed person there and when her and Gia were sitting in the limo and Vienna said "Jake and I have the best relationship" the word that came to mind was b*tch. I hope Jake can deal with the annoying baby talk everysay I cant even stand it for 2 weeks every week.
    Did I hear her dad say treat her like an f'n princess?
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3814799;
    Who knows what the real reason is. RS says that it may be because of her job, but noone knows for sure. We also have that voiceover of Jake saying, "She told me she was falling for me then she leaves." Maybe he is just upset because he doesn't feel that the reason for her leaving is good enough. I guess we'll see next week!
    I still think Ali had made up her mind after that RC. His voice shivered when he called Vienna. That could have given Ali an inkling about where he was heading. She already had her rose so she had to go on the HTD and could create a dramatic exit next week. Why would she return the rose when she could get paid for making it to f4? Her face said it all. He defended Vienna to her and gave her a rose. She probably has pride enough to walk away from it all instead of being sent away at the RC, makes sense with the edit she has been given and with her saying "if she is who he wants, I am not the one for him".

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3814797;
    Ali fans will never see this through the lens that some of US do. Its that way with my non-spoiled friends. I do see it and I give them my opinion on it. I've resigned myself to the fact that he does indeed pick V in the end. Its all there in the edit, and you just have to look for it. If he is happy and she is, more power to them. I can see a stubborn streak in Jake and I think some of that is coming out in his interviews. He picked who he wanted to pick - and that is that! And honestly, I hope it does work out for them. I bet they have long talks and a little Mike Fleiss bashing when they watch any of this together.
    good post; I think Fleiss has done a good job making fans pick "sides"; gosh it reads like a middle school novel sometimes lol of whose better for Jake. I think no one is actually ever in the right,to be able to pick someone out for someone else for a lifetime. Matchmaking is a 50/50 prop. and of course its fun to take the credit if it does work out lol...

Never had a favorite this season, so its been actually fun to see if predictions pan out rather then getting lost in the mix of cat fights of whose better for who etc. or getting annoyed because someone is just, well, plain annoying. Who cares as long as the case is solved lol...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3814815;
    Couldn't have said it better myself! The only thing I would add is that I don't think he would have picked Ali over Vienna in the end. Although he is quite attracted to her, he probably knows they are not a good fit because she is way too ambitious and challenging for him. Jake likes to be the centre of attention and is much better off with Vienna because she doesn't mind stroking his ego as long as he gives her what she wants from him.
    When Jake was with Vienna tonight, he was telling her what he wanted in a wife, and it was all about HER being supportive and HER being protective, etc. All about what she could do for him. Princess Vienna isn't going to stand for that very long -- she wants some pampering too. LOTS of it.

IDK, any guy that sobs on my shoulder on the first date wouldn't get a second date. Call me cold.