Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Quiet Watcher

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3814726;
    Ugh. Vienna is really a piece of work. She freaks out in the castle and ambushes him in his bedroom......and he says GIA is the insecure one?! I'm sorry, but I find Vienna unattractive, pathetic and vulgar. Whatevs, Jake.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3814795;
    What if someone from Ali's past comes back and that's why she leaves? I mean why would Jake be heartbroken if Ali left for her job? Wouldn't he want her to be successful? Especially if he really had his heart set on Vienna all along???
    Who knows what the real reason is. RS says that it may be because of her job, but noone knows for sure. We also have that voiceover of Jake saying, "She told me she was falling for me then she leaves." Maybe he is just upset because he doesn't feel that the reason for her leaving is good enough. I guess we'll see next week!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3814632;
    Hmm, no hug from Vienna for Corrie?
    I'm sure there was one but they edited out to continue the Vienna is evil storyline. Corrie said on her FB she got along fine with Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3814796;
    I think Jake would cry over ANY of the F4 deciding to leave on their own.

He's just that much of a marshmallow.
    Good explanation Alexxxx....couldn't have said it better. Thanks for the laugh!!!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3814796;
    I think Jake would cry over ANY of the F4 deciding to leave on their own.

He's just that much of a marshmallow.
    . I laughed a lot watching tonight.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3814795;
    What if someone from Ali's past comes back and that's why she leaves? I mean why would Jake be heartbroken if Ali left for her job? Wouldn't he want her to be successful? Especially if he really had his heart set on Vienna all along???
    My guess is that Ali talked with mom about the Vienna situation and how they are complete opposites and her conflict about jake having feelings for two women who couldn't be more dis-similar and moms advice (maybe coming from a place of a bad marriage) is to get out now so her daughter isnt hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3814800;
    I'm sure there was one but they edited out to continue the Vienna is evil storyline. Corrie said on her FB she got along fine with Vienna.
    They were all having a very civil convo about Ali getting the last 1:1 before the RC. The "all hate Vienna" is a smoke screen. I say it never existed. jmo

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3814799;
    Who knows what the real reason is. RS says that it may be because of her job, but noone knows for sure. We also have that voiceover of Jake saying, "She told me she was falling for me then she leaves." Maybe he is just upset because he doesn't feel that the reason for her leaving is good enough. I guess we'll see next week!
    Whatever Ali's reason is, I'm just glad we get to see that it's HER decision to leave, not that Jake eliminates her. Chalk one more up to RS.

I wonder if the other three are insecure about which one of them would be going home had Ali stayed.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3814799 View Post
    The really annoying part is that unless he chose no one at the end we'll never really know if he planned on picking Ali in the end because I don't think he's dumb enough to say that the person he chose is his consolation prize... Then again after some of the things he's said in interviews, who knows LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3814808;
    Whatever Ali's reason is, I'm just glad we get to see that it's HER decision to leave, not that Jake eliminates her. Chalk one more up to RS.

I wonder if the other three are insecure about which one of them would be going home had Ali stayed.
    Me too!!!! I wouldn't have liked if it was indeed Ali's decision to leave, yet they portrayed it to look like she was let go by Jake. I'm glad we will be able see for the first time that one of the ladies decides to leave on her own.