Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 482

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

  1. #381
    Quiet Watcher
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    18

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3814726;
    Ugh. Vienna is really a piece of work. She freaks out in the castle and ambushes him in his bedroom......and he says GIA is the insecure one?! I'm sorry, but I find Vienna unattractive, pathetic and vulgar. Whatevs, Jake.
    Agreed.

  2. #382
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3814795;
    What if someone from Ali's past comes back and that's why she leaves? I mean why would Jake be heartbroken if Ali left for her job? Wouldn't he want her to be successful? Especially if he really had his heart set on Vienna all along???
    Who knows what the real reason is. RS says that it may be because of her job, but noone knows for sure. We also have that voiceover of Jake saying, "She told me she was falling for me then she leaves." Maybe he is just upset because he doesn't feel that the reason for her leaving is good enough. I guess we'll see next week!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  3. #383
    East Coaster Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,234

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3814632;
    Hmm, no hug from Vienna for Corrie?
    I'm sure there was one but they edited out to continue the Vienna is evil storyline. Corrie said on her FB she got along fine with Vienna.

  4. #384
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3814796;
    I think Jake would cry over ANY of the F4 deciding to leave on their own.

    He's just that much of a marshmallow.
    Good explanation Alexxxx....couldn't have said it better. Thanks for the laugh!!!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  5. #385
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3814796;
    I think Jake would cry over ANY of the F4 deciding to leave on their own.

    He's just that much of a marshmallow.
    . I laughed a lot watching tonight.

  6. #386
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3814795;
    What if someone from Ali's past comes back and that's why she leaves? I mean why would Jake be heartbroken if Ali left for her job? Wouldn't he want her to be successful? Especially if he really had his heart set on Vienna all along???
    My guess is that Ali talked with mom about the Vienna situation and how they are complete opposites and her conflict about jake having feelings for two women who couldn't be more dis-similar and moms advice (maybe coming from a place of a bad marriage) is to get out now so her daughter isnt hurt.

  7. #387
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3814800;
    I'm sure there was one but they edited out to continue the Vienna is evil storyline. Corrie said on her FB she got along fine with Vienna.
    They were all having a very civil convo about Ali getting the last 1:1 before the RC. The "all hate Vienna" is a smoke screen. I say it never existed. jmo

  8. #388
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,117

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3814799;
    Who knows what the real reason is. RS says that it may be because of her job, but noone knows for sure. We also have that voiceover of Jake saying, "She told me she was falling for me then she leaves." Maybe he is just upset because he doesn't feel that the reason for her leaving is good enough. I guess we'll see next week!
    Whatever Ali's reason is, I'm just glad we get to see that it's HER decision to leave, not that Jake eliminates her. Chalk one more up to RS.

    I wonder if the other three are insecure about which one of them would be going home had Ali stayed.

  9. #389
    FORT Fan brklyn825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    353

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3814799 View Post
    Who knows what the real reason is. RS says that it may be because of her job, but noone knows for sure. We also have that voiceover of Jake saying, "She told me she was falling for me then she leaves." Maybe he is just upset because he doesn't feel that the reason for her leaving is good enough. I guess we'll see next week!
    The really annoying part is that unless he chose no one at the end we'll never really know if he planned on picking Ali in the end because I don't think he's dumb enough to say that the person he chose is his consolation prize... Then again after some of the things he's said in interviews, who knows LOL!

  10. #390
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3814808;
    Whatever Ali's reason is, I'm just glad we get to see that it's HER decision to leave, not that Jake eliminates her. Chalk one more up to RS.

    I wonder if the other three are insecure about which one of them would be going home had Ali stayed.
    Me too!!!! I wouldn't have liked if it was indeed Ali's decision to leave, yet they portrayed it to look like she was let go by Jake. I'm glad we will be able see for the first time that one of the ladies decides to leave on her own.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.