Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

I guess that I'm the only one who thinks Jake is still in the closet! Don't hate me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3814768;
    It's all about which girl plays up to his ego the most, and that is Vienna. She looks at him adoringly, says what he wants to hear, chases him around, slobbers all over him. What Jake knows about relationships and choosing a lifemate could fit on the head of a pin.
    I think you hit the nail on the head

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3814749;
    I just can't see it with Vienna.

On his date with Tenley when they talked about marriage expectations - Jake said that he knew marriage wasn't always easy and that there would be hard times...

then Vienna says "I WANT TO FEEL LIKE 16 YEAR OLDS FOREVER" - my DH was in the room and said RUN JAKE RUN - you can't always be that exciting!

Has Vienna not picked up on how low key and boring Jake is? He isn't going to be doing all that exotic stuff with her every week.

IMO Jake picked Vienna b/c Ali left and once the excitement of the show dies down and Vienna realizes that she will not be treated like Jake's queen with yachts and castles every day - she will drop him like yesterday's news!

She said 6 year olds, which was shocking, (that's per the caption).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3814690;
    Jake loves Vienna and Vienna loves Jake. He will propose and try to make a go of it in the real world. Imo Will it last? Odds are 50 50 I want to be happy for anyone who finds love in this world.
    Ah, noche, you're so sweet! I wish I had your optimism.

Alas, I see this glass half empty.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3814786;
    She said 6 year olds, which was shocking, (that's per the caption).
    That's even worse!!!

Voiceovers from the preview:

Jake: "I thought all of the drama was over with and now when i'm least expecting it, i get the biggest bombshell of all dropped on me."

Jake: "I didn't expect to come all this way to get my heart broken again."

Jake: "What's your heart telling you to do...?"

Chris: "Tonight the tables have turned."
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Disney Fanatic!

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3814726;
    Ugh. Vienna is really a piece of work. She freaks out in the castle and ambushes him in his bedroom......and he says GIA is the insecure one?! I'm sorry, but I find Vienna unattractive, pathetic and vulgar. Whatevs, Jake.
    Good post. I totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3814792;
    Voiceovers from the preview:

Jake: "I thought all of the drama was over with and now when i'm least expecting it, i get the biggest bombshell of all dropped on me."

Jake: "I didn't expect to come all this way to get my heart broken again."

Jake: "What's your heart telling you to do...?"

Chris: "Tonight the tables have turned."
    What if someone from Ali's past comes back and that's why she leaves? I mean why would Jake be heartbroken if Ali left for her job? Wouldn't he want her to be successful? Especially if he really had his heart set on Vienna all along???

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3814751;
    I dunno about anyone else but Jake doesn't seem the kind to cry over just anyone leaving... And I certainly don't think he'd cry if Vienna wanted to leave. I wonder how Vienna is going to react when she sees Jake's reaction to Ali's premature departure...
    I think Jake would cry over ANY of the F4 deciding to leave on their own.

He's just that much of a marshmallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3814783;
    WE all know that interruption was producer induced and Ali did something worst than that, she formed a pact to trash talked Vienna to Jake, then she demeans her at last week rose ceremony by showing and expressing her disgust about Vienna to the other girls as if Vienna wasn't standing in the room, then denying it when Vienna confronts her about.
    Ali fans will never see this through the lens that some of US do. Its that way with my non-spoiled friends. I do see it and I give them my opinion on it. I've resigned myself to the fact that he does indeed pick V in the end. Its all there in the edit, and you just have to look for it. If he is happy and she is, more power to them. I can see a stubborn streak in Jake and I think some of that is coming out in his interviews. He picked who he wanted to pick - and that is that! And honestly, I hope it does work out for them. I bet they have long talks and a little Mike Fleiss bashing when they watch any of this together.
    Last edited by MsDll; 02-01-2010 at 11:29 PM.