Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

FORT Regular

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

For the first time tonight I could see that Jake is really "into" Vienna. When he took her back to his room and they stood on his balcony it just seemed that he was smitten and apparently has been since Day 1. I don't like V, think she is a spoiled brat and is going to be high-maintenance but guess that's what Jake wants---she's going to be a handful, a jealous wife who needs lots of reassurance and pampering. Good luck, Jake! (if you haven't run the other way by now!)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3814726;
    Ugh. Vienna is really a piece of work. She freaks out in the castle and ambushes him in his bedroom......and he says GIA is the insecure one?! I'm sorry, but I find Vienna unattractive, pathetic and vulgar. Whatevs, Jake.
    It's all about which girl plays up to his ego the most, and that is Vienna. She looks at him adoringly, says what he wants to hear, chases him around, slobbers all over him. What Jake knows about relationships and choosing a lifemate could fit on the head of a pin.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3814759;
    Jake even had a funny look on his face when she said that. I can't understand him.
    Caption said "six year olds" not sixteen and I chuckled at Jake's expression.

Quote Originally Posted by dietcoke;3814681;
    I'm a lurker but wanted to post my thoughts don't love Ali one way or the other but I think she realized she acted like an a** and witch at the last RC based on the conversation she had with tenley about making mistakes. I also think she tried to tell Vienna that it really was about their personality and trying to reconcile in her mind that if jake likes that type of personality then he wasnt the one for her, but she should have just apologized to Vienna cause she was out of line. I don't think Ali has lied to Jake about her feelings for Vienna after the one group date she spoke at length about Vienna not being right for him. At this point I believe her convo with Jake she didn't want to re-hash it he knows how she feels about V, but she did let him know she doesn't get and it was difficult for her but recognized its her problem to deal with and that its utlimately jake's decision to make.
    ITA...Very well put. I don't really have a fav and don't really like hearing the put downs of the various women (mostly V vs Ali camps). None of us knows any of these people (at least as far as I know), and we all know how much TPTB edit things to get a reaction from us. I can see people who don't follow the boards getting caught up in a fav but I guess I just expect people here to know better...
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3814770;
    Caption said "six year olds" not sixteen and I chuckled at Jake's expression.
    Thank you because I swore I heard 6 yr. olds to

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3814747;
    Why is he upset to *see her at the door?* He has no idea *when she arrives* what she's there for -- for all he knows, she's there so that he can have "dirty thoughts."
    He isn't upset when he answers the door....it's when he is closing it.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rocketter;3814767;
    For the first time tonight I could see that Jake is really "into" Vienna. When he took her back to his room and they stood on his balcony it just seemed that he was smitten and apparently has been since Day 1. I don't like V, think she is a spoiled brat and is going to be high-maintenance but guess that's what Jake wants---she's going to be a handful, a jealous wife who needs lots of reassurance and pampering. Good luck, Jake! (if you haven't run the other way by now!)
    He was talking 60 years but will they get past 6 years is more the question. Everyone deserves to find love. He is used to heartbreak, so if this fizzles he will be in familiar territory.

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3814748;
    i may be entirely wrong but I did not see Ali in the RC line up....
    Last one on the right:

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3814768;
    It's all about which girl plays up to his ego the most, and that is Vienna. She looks at him adoringly, says what he wants to hear, chases him around, slobbers all over him. What Jake knows about relationships and choosing a lifemate could fit on the head of a pin.
    Yeah, this. I would think a guy his age would know better.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3814572;
    The difference is, that Ali DIDN'T interrupt, yet V does every chance she gets. It's all about her.
    WE all know that interruption was producer induced and Ali did something worst than that, she formed a pact to trash talked Vienna to Jake, then she demeans her at last week rose ceremony by showing and expressing her disgust about Vienna to the other girls as if Vienna wasn't standing in the room, then denying it when Vienna confronts her about.