Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

FORT Fanatic

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

i may be entirely wrong but I did not see Ali in the RC line up....

I just can't see it with Vienna.

On his date with Tenley when they talked about marriage expectations - Jake said that he knew marriage wasn't always easy and that there would be hard times...

then Vienna says "I WANT TO FEEL LIKE 16 YEAR OLDS FOREVER" - my DH was in the room and said RUN JAKE RUN - you can't always be that exciting!

Has Vienna not picked up on how low key and boring Jake is? He isn't going to be doing all that exotic stuff with her every week.

IMO Jake picked Vienna b/c Ali left and once the excitement of the show dies down and Vienna realizes that she will not be treated like Jake's queen with yachts and castles every day - she will drop him like yesterday's news!

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3814731;
    yep and he is also shown crying when she leaves.
    I dunno about anyone else but Jake doesn't seem the kind to cry over just anyone leaving... And I certainly don't think he'd cry if Vienna wanted to leave. I wonder how Vienna is going to react when she sees Jake's reaction to Ali's premature departure...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3814749;

On his date with Tenley when they talked about marriage expectations - Jake said that he knew marriage wasn't always easy and that there would be hard times...

then Vienna says "I WANT TO FEEL LIKE 16 YEAR OLDS FOREVER" - my DH was in the room and said RUN JAKE RUN - you can't always be that exciting!

Has Vienna not picked up on how low key and boring Jake is? He isn't going to be doing all that exotic stuff with her every week.

IMO Jake picked Vienna b/c Ali left and once the excitement of the show dies down and Vienna realizes that she will not be treated like Jake's queen with yachts and castles every day - she will drop him like yesterday's news!
    In an interview that Reid did, he basically said that Jake is a kid.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3814618;
    Tenley
    Ali
    Gia
    Vienna
    I am so happy! I picked the order correctly! I have to wait until this epi is online so am relieved that you all shared with me. Back to lurker'ville!

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3814749;

Jake even had a funny look on his face when she said that. I can't understand him.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3814569;
    Yeah, the producers were focusing on the Ali/Vienna fued to cover up the blooming relationship. Vienna and Jake were both glowing during their 1:1 time.

They were both glowing and by taking her to his room he's showing her that she's special to him. He really is falling for Vienna BUT next week when Ali leaves the Ali fans will say Ali's Graham and Jake will pick Vienna by default. To me it's so obvious that Vienna is the frontrunner, Ali or no Ali.

didn't he also say that he didn't expect to come here and get his heartbroken again when they were showing the previews of Ali leaving?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3814704;
    I've felt the same way too. I have no qualifications other than an affinity for phsycology. I've felt that of the girls presented to him, Vienna made sense to me. However, it's hard to see them making a go long term but it's hard to get a handle on anything with so much editing. Do you have an opinion for the long term on these two? At the very least all the hate for Vienna will be difficult for them to overcome I assume not to mention anything hiding in the closet that Jake is unaware of. Appreciate your input!
    Even with the editing will Jake be able to handle her for 60 years and accept her immaturity? After a while when the novelty wears off, what then? Only he can answer and she grows up. He sees a strong person in her.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3814761;
    didn't he also say that he didn't expect to come here and get his heartbroken again when they were showing the previews of Ali leaving?
    Yeah, he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3814760;
    [/B]

They were both glowing and by taking her to his room he's showing her that she's special to him. He really is falling for Vienna BUT next week when Ali leaves the Ali fans will say Ali's Graham and Jake will pick Vienna by default. To me it's so obvious that Vienna is the frontrunner, Ali or no Ali.
    Don't know and I don't think it matters who was the frontrunner or who is better for him or whatever...he picked who he picked. Like he said, he has to live with it. But, he better not expect people to be all gung ho over them either.