Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Quote Originally Posted by Doats;3814556;
    Vienna says "He likes her" and 'i want Jake to be happy." I fell V's edit just took a turn for the better.
    Ali said the exact same thing about V.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3814674;
    Next week
    Yeah, the limo closing cap occurs next week when Ali leaves. We saw the hug goodbye cap in the previews for next week.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3814541;
    Ali is so full of venom and resentment about Vienna, and Ali is such a big fat liar. She tells Vienna to be honest with her, yet Ali herself doesnít own up to her nasty behavior and remarks last week at the rose ceremony. So her date with Jake went good, and when Jake asked her about the Vienna problem, she slinked out of it . . . "Iím past all thatĒ. Pffft. Hope Ali is out tonight; Iím sick of her. But I suspect Jake will keep her this week, maybe longer.
    I'm a lurker but wanted to post my thoughts don't love Ali one way or the other but I think she realized she acted like an a** and witch at the last RC based on the conversation she had with tenley about making mistakes. I also think she tried to tell Vienna that it really was about their personality and trying to reconcile in her mind that if jake likes that type of personality then he wasnt the one for her, but she should have just apologized to Vienna cause she was out of line. I don't think Ali has lied to Jake about her feelings for Vienna after the one group date she spoke at length about Vienna not being right for him. At this point I believe her convo with Jake she didn't want to re-hash it he knows how she feels about V, but she did let him know she doesn't get and it was difficult for her but recognized its her problem to deal with and that its utlimately jake's decision to make.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3814561;
    I LOVED that Vienna said that Ali shouldn't get 1:1 time.. Cause Ali sure did ride Vienna for busting in on Elizabeth's 1:1 time when she had a rose.. Ali, sweetie, Kharma's like a boomarang eventually it comes back to hit you square between the eyes!
    I don't understant why you would think this (the highlighted) since no one has a rose tonight?

All of them had lots of time with Jake and you could put it that Vienna had the most since she's the only one who snuck into his bed...Not to mention she interrupted Gia's alone time with Jake.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3814561;
    I LOVED that Vienna said that Ali shouldn't get 1:1 time.. Cause Ali sure did ride Vienna for busting in on Elizabeth's 1:1 time when she had a rose.. Ali, sweetie, Kharma's like a boomarang eventually it comes back to hit you square between the eyes!
    Wow, just wow.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3814611;
    A psychologist would have a field day with a character like Vienna.
    I am qualified to analyse, and I have felt she was a good match from the beginning. She compliments him totally. It has nothing to do with the edit though.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OhWow;3814368;
    My husband says Vienna really gives him the creeps. He was upset when she went searching for Jake and interrupted the date with Gia.
    I thought it was funny how she kept saying she was scared and was calling out his name in that shaky frightened voice, carrying the lantern and all as if she was in danger. Hey Vienna, chill. There was a cameraman right behind you!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3814677;
    Yeah, the limo closing cap occurs next week when Ali leaves. We saw the hug goodbye cap in the previews for next week.
    Are you sure? I could have sworn the background matched the slam we saw in the previews... Can we get a cap of it? (I don't know where to start looking)

Jake loves Vienna and Vienna loves Jake. He will propose and try to make a go of it in the real world. Imo Will it last? Odds are 50 50 I want to be happy for anyone who finds love in this world.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seniorgal;3814685;
    I am qualified to analyse, and I have felt she was a good match from the beginning. She compliments him totally. It has nothing to do with the edit though.
    Not getting it. Explain what you mean...