Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Okie..now I see it with Vienna. I saw it at first, then it cooled off, or at least it was edited to cool off, then Jake takes her to his room. I think it's nice that Gia & Vienna were able to talk & that Vienna actually told Gia that Jake felt uncomfortable with Vienna in his room while Gia was in theirs. If Vienna was an awful person, she wouldn't have mentioned anything to Gia that Jake even had a thought about her.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3814558;
    Special show for v. A says "a J fix."Hate the hair. They are both so open together. A match. "He pulled back so much!!! Wow he feels way more than we see.
    Yeah, I think he fell for her early and was afraid so he tried pulling back and letting the other girls in but he still liked Vienna the most. Maybe they are good for each other. I don't see it but we aren't seeing the real Jake or Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3814558;
    Special show for v. A says "a J fix."Hate the hair. They are both so open together. A match. "He pulled back so much!!! Wow he feels way more than we see.
    Yeah, the producers were focusing on the Ali/Vienna fued to cover up the blooming relationship. Vienna and Jake were both glowing during their 1:1 time.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3814541;
    Ali is so full of venom and resentment about Vienna, and Ali is such a big fat liar. She tells Vienna to be honest with her, yet Ali herself doesn’t own up to her nasty behavior and remarks last week at the rose ceremony. So her date with Jake went good, and when Jake asked her about the Vienna problem, she slinked out of it . . . "I’m past all that”. Pffft. Hope Ali is out tonight; I’m sick of her. But I suspect Jake will keep her this week, maybe longer.
    You are right on! If Ali behaves this badly now, can you imagine how she will treat him like after years of marraige? . . . she has control issues . . . and a very bad attitude!

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3814563;
    There is NO WAY to undo what's been done. She will be the most disliked f1 in the history of the show. Go take a look at twitter. 99% negative. Very strong dislike of this girl.
    Jake could stand in front of me and defend her and I'd tell him he's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3814561;
    I LOVED that Vienna said that Ali shouldn't get 1:1 time.. Cause Ali sure did ride Vienna for busting in on Elizabeth's 1:1 time when she had a rose.. Ali, sweetie, Kharma's like a boomarang eventually it comes back to hit you square between the eyes!
    The difference is, that Ali DIDN'T interrupt, yet V does every chance she gets. It's all about her.

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest;3814559;
    I like Gia! She really is smart and nice.

ETA: So are Corrie, Tenley and Ali.
    I do too!!!!! She's adorable!! Oh he just mentioned Jillian and Gia

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3814566;
    Okie..now I see it with Vienna. I saw it at first, then it cooled off, or at least it was edited to cool off, then Jake takes her to his room. I think it's nice that Gia & Vienna were able to talk & that Vienna actually told Gia that Jake felt uncomfortable with Vienna in his room while Gia was in theirs. If Vienna was an awful person, she wouldn't have mentioned anything to Gia that Jake even had a thought about her.
    I agree. I think they have softened Vienna's edit some here at the end of this show.

I also think Ali made a bigger fit last week at the RC than we saw. Jake even picked up on it.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3814574;
    I agree. I think they have softened Vienna's edit some here at the end of this show.

I also think Ali made a bigger fit last week at the RC than we saw. Jake even picked up on it.
    Maybe she was hormonal....

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3814565;
    There's the pot calling the kettle right there - she (V) insults all the other girls and then wonders (a) why they don't like her and (b) are surprised she's still there??

Doesn't matter anyway...Ali's too good for Jake. Hopefully, we'll get to see her vying for 25 hot guys. V can enjoy her postshow breakup with Jake.

Can't wait for that!!!