Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3814546;
    really V makes me sick and her childish ways... Hope Jakey is prepared to come in second third to her stupid little dog and her daddy.
    Fixed that one for ya

FORT Fogey

Vienna says "He likes her" and 'i want Jake to be happy." I fell V's edit just took a turn for the better.

TPTB have shown us the last two weeks why no one likes Vienna. Look at every one of her PI's. If she talks that way in front of all the other women how could they like her. Here she goes now the Black Widow spinning her web. She wants Jake to be happy. He needs some one to lean on. I like V I like her a lot. I want to fall for V. So I'm going to let it happen.

Did I get that right? WOW. She will be the F1 after that.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Special show for v. A says "a J fix."Hate the hair. They are both so open together. A match. "He pulled back so much!!! Wow he feels way more than we see.

I like Gia! She really is smart and nice.

ETA: So are Corrie, Tenley and Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3814547;
    But I believe Ali about being over it becasue she is different to Vienna tonight, didn't even snark when Vienna said she shouldn't get 1:1 time.
    I LOVED that Vienna said that Ali shouldn't get 1:1 time.. Cause Ali sure did ride Vienna for busting in on Elizabeth's 1:1 time when she had a rose.. Ali, sweetie, Kharma's like a boomarang eventually it comes back to hit you square between the eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by OhWow;3814554;
    I don't think I can watch her HTD, and I don't agree with a lot of the mean adjectives people are using. I just think she is annoying.

I don't think any of these girls are ready for marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Doats;3814556;
    Vienna says "He likes her" and 'i want Jake to be happy." I fell V's edit just took a turn for the better.
    There is NO WAY to undo what's been done. She will be the most disliked f1 in the history of the show. Go take a look at twitter. 99% negative. Very strong dislike of this girl.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest;3814559;
    I like Gia! She really is smart and nice.
    Yeah and even though she's a model for Maxim she's very down to earth and sweet. I also noticed the band-aid all season....wonder if she tore off a nail in nervousness or something.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3814532;
    Vienna didn't throw Ali under the bus.. she just said how she didn't understand why and that it hurt her..
    There's the pot calling the kettle right there - she (V) insults all the other girls and then wonders (a) why they don't like her and (b) are surprised she's still there??

Doesn't matter anyway...Ali's too good for Jake. Hopefully, we'll get to see her vying for 25 hot guys. V can enjoy her postshow breakup with Jake.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time