Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

But part of "heart appeal" is "sex appeal" ... sadly, I don't see either with Corrie.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

He told a big one in that PI about her not feeling bad that it wasn't about "Sex appeal it was about heart appeal.
    It's got to be love.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

I Jake had dirty thoughts when V went to his room, maybe he'll like the nude photos. LOL

I Love Gia!

If jake wants to be in charge Ali would give him run for the money and I do not think he goes for that type. Gia is physical F3 I really like her. We need to fix her up.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Ali's hair had been up at the start of this RCCP hadn't it, and now it's down.

Ali is so full of venom and resentment about Vienna, and Ali is such a big fat liar. She tells Vienna to be honest with her, yet Ali herself doesn’t own up to her nasty behavior and remarks last week at the rose ceremony. So her date with Jake went good, and when Jake asked her about the Vienna problem, she slinked out of it . . . "I’m past all that”. Pffft. Hope Ali is out tonight; I’m sick of her. But I suspect Jake will keep her this week, maybe longer.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitneyMarienB;3814531;
    I looooooooooooove Ali. I don't get people that don't like her or didn't understand her reasoning for disliking V. I think she very clearly told V that she was mean to all the girls in the house. Our society thinks women can't talk to each other and show disagreement, because we should all be prim and proper all the time. Go Ali for being a strong woman and not letting a girl get away with being mean to other women. Just because TPTB didn't show EVERYTHING V did, that doesn't mean Ali overreacted for no reason. It wasn't just Ali who had a problem, she was just the one that was strong enough to not just take it.

I was so proud to see Ali and Jake's date. There is no WAY their connection is not miles above the others. They don't have good days and bad days. It seems like their relationship is the only one that moves forward every time they get together. Love it!
    I agree 100% but it seems the lines are drawn in the sand here on the board!!

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3814536;
    I Jake had dirty thoughts when V went to his room, maybe he'll like the nude photos. LOL
    That's what I was thinking!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Usually I hate teh puke button but I'm going to use it for Jake & Vienna
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time