Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;3814420;
    I agree, and they give me a headache too (love your screen name)
    Thanks -- I've been known to pop a few -- Maybe that's why I'm feeling grumpy!!!
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by livinvicarious;3814502;
    ok, if this is the only love story this season...well, I've seen it....want more!!!
    I know. Kinda depressing, huh.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3814472;
    That's what I thought too.. Ok Little Miss Superiority.. let's see what you got out of your 4.0 gpa... I'm sure we are going to get some lengthy disertation on why you hate Vienna... But all we got was um, oh, um.. oh blah blah blah blah.. not anything that sounded reasonable and logical. :nono I guess she musta cheated her way through college..
    I love Vienna dont hate her if others ready my message wrong so be it. That is why I am taking up for Vienna.

well, if he chooses V, then he deserves the heart ache and the always trying to live up to "daddy's standards"

self-centered brat

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3814507;
    Don't hold your breath...she's going to have another HISSY FIT next week and leave.

She calls Vienna spoiled and manipulative but guess what girlfriend ain't no better..

I LOVE IT.. Jake totally told Ali everything he loves about Vienna and guess what its EVERYTHING she hasn't been. Take that and put it in your pocket of high and mighty Ali Cat
    And her face/reaction said it all.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by livinvicarious;3814502;
    ok, if this is the only love story this season...well, I've seen it....want more!!!
    uh oh! you're setting yourself up for heartbreak-- Take a step back and breathe!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3814510;
    My sister won't let me tell her anything I know and she is going to have a stroke next week. She hates Vienna from night one and has loved Ali all season.
    yeah, me too...i love ali...although i am heterosexual and married with children...i want to date ali!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3814482;
    Ali has his attention. She does talk a little insecurely tonight. It has been like a HTD. Well done to TPTB. Jake, 'you can come to me. Like the last RC.' Now ali explains.

It's all a little awkward. He doesn't see that. She is so honest. Goes out of her way to let me know she is here for me, All about V. Ali says she is ready to let go of those feeling about V. We'll see.
    Didn't Ali get it that Jake as good as defended Vienna and so she is not the one he was going to pick? I am , thought she was shrewder than that.....oh well, she claws have got it. Vienn's edit shows someone who can be suffocating. What might seem like a caring too in love initially could smother someone in the long run. I guess he could just get on a plane and take off somewhere if that happens. After defending her during filming, he got to see the edit now, wonder how he feels!

I think Jake is putting Ali in her place . . . he knows what she said during the last RC . . . Jake confronted her and gave her a chance to speak up and clear the air which she chose not to do. Now it is just going to stew and simmer until she blows her lid! She should have come clean.

''Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.''

Oh Jakey, they are LADIES not guys