Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Feb1/10

I have so many stories about SF. Traveled there many times. The best was the time the gal I was with went and got a tatto. It was at a museum for tatto art. They had skined people's hides hanging in shadow boxes. EWW . And no I have no tattos.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

I was lol at the sneakpeak of Alice in Wonderland. Describes this season perfectly; we have all fallen down the rabbit hole.
    It's got to be love.

V is self absorbed, manipulative, immature, and makes me sick to my stomach. She needs to GROW UP. Jake is an idiot if he doesn't see this. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3814464;
    Right on and we have seen it all through out this show. When Vienna calls her on it earlier she back peddles immature little brat no wonder the boyfriend left her.
    That's what I thought too.. Ok Little Miss Superiority.. let's see what you got out of your 4.0 gpa... I'm sure we are going to get some lengthy disertation on why you hate Vienna... But all we got was um, oh, um.. oh blah blah blah blah.. not anything that sounded reasonable and logical. :nono I guess she musta cheated her way through college..

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3814465;
    Another thing...were is Vienna the Vixen and her claws.. I'm not seeing that tonight. I'm seeing someone that is falling and freaking out the entire way down. I guess this were Vienna's edit starts to get redeemed?
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3814448;
    I know but that could have been derogatory... Alley Cats are rough, tough and not so pretty and the fight, hiss and spit at EVERYTHING..
    That's what I thought of when she was called Ali Cat. IN the South an alley cat is a person of loose morals. I know it wasn't meant in that way & I don't think it's true, but I grew with that colloquialism & it was the first thing that ran through my mine.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

All of SF is watching!

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3814465;
    Another thing...were is Vienna the Vixen and her claws.. I'm not seeing that tonight. I'm seeing someone that is falling and freaking out the entire way down. I guess this were Vienna's edit starts to get redeemed?
    Whiny and desperate is redemption? Wow, she must've really given them a lot to work with...

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

No way I'll ever believe Ali wasn't going to be F1.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3814471;
    V is self absorbed, manipulative, immature, and makes me sick to my stomach. She needs to GROW UP. Jake is an idiot if he doesn't see this. JMO
    Maybe he doesn't get past first date bec' he goes for the immature, insecure girls.